Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tech support team
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tech support team

Hello,

This is my first post here.

I have a team of 5 people that provide technical support (24/7) for one of my projects. They all have serious technical backgrounds.

Considering that my project does not cover 100% of their time I am looking for someone who might be interested in a collaboration – meaning that they can outsource the tech support for my team.

We are located in Romania and all of the team members speak English / Romanian / Hungarian .

If you are interested let me know.

Thank you.

Comments

• How can we take you seriously if you dont even have a website?

• PremiumN said: a website?

What for?

• wasn't someone looking for a hungarian website translation a while ago?

• As I have mentioned - this is my first post :)

I do not understand why you need a website for ... If you are interested I can share more details with you. I do not have any problem with that.

• DerekDerek Member

What exactly are the qualifications?

What foreign languages are required?

Hours that need covered?

• @ßDerek said:
    What exactly are the qualifications?

What foreign languages are required?

Hours that need covered?

He is not looking for people to join his team; but for companies to "employ" them Instead.

• @giddeon said:
    As I have mentioned - this is my first post :)

If you are interested I can share more details with you. I do not have any problem with that.

I'll start out by stating I'm most definitely not able to help in this project so this reply doesn't apply to me in the slightest.

However it wouldn't hurt to supply a little more information.
    What do you need (specifically)?
    What does the person you're looking for need to know (languages, OS experience, customer support, coding with specific hardware in mind or specialty program experience)?

You don't need to be specific about your project, however you need to supply a little more information about what your project uses.

• @Umcookies I want to outsource my tech support team. I am looking for a company who might be interested in having 24/7 tech support (remote / offsite).

• @giddeon said:
    Umcookies I want to outsource my tech support team. I am looking for a company who might be interested in having 24/7 tech support (remote / offsite).

That's fine, tech support of WHAT though. Your project? fine but what does your project entail.

I have "serious experience" with game servers, do I qualify for your tech support?

• MadMad Member
    edited April 2016

@giddeon said:
    Umcookies I want to outsource my tech support team. I am looking for a company who might be interested in having 24/7 tech support (remote / offsite).

What are you looking for in return? Salary? Collaboration? What kind?

Just to make it more clear, thank you.

• @Umcookies said:
    I have "serious experience" with game servers, do I qualify for your tech support?

His team is available to be outsourced to another company, he is looking to share his team with another company to split costs since he doesn't currently have enough work for his team.

This seems like a perfect opportunity for some people.

@giddeon what experience does your team have? can you post some details about your team? what they are best at?

Thanked by 1vedran
  • UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited April 2016

@zafouhar said:
    His team is available to be outsourced to another company

Oh... my bad. I took it as they were looking for someone to fill in the tech support needs while the others couldn't as "my project does not cover 100% of their time" I figured they were doing other things, not that they simply weren't doing anything.

@giddeon Consider replacing
    "Considering that my project does not cover 100% of their time I am looking for someone who might be interested in a collaboration – meaning that they can outsource the tech support for my team."
    With
    "My project does not keep them busy 100% of their time and so I am looking for someone who might be interested in outsourcing my tech support team." *They are specialized with

Fill * with relevant information.

• @zafouhar My team has extensive experience in VPN (on all kind of devices: computers, phones, routers) and a serious technical background - which means that they can learn new stuff. They are familiar with live chat solutions and ticketing systems.

• You don't need more people, you just need https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segmented_sleep

I'm being serious here...