Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BetaVPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BetaVPS?

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited February 2013 in General

Anyone noticed the recent post from BetaVPS on LET?

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/betavps-5-monthly-1024mb-ram-openvz-in-canada-and-germany/#comments

My bad, I was checking on BetaVPS.com, not .NET, please close thread @Liam, thanks @Domainbop!

Comments

• LEB stopped initial sniffing ;).

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@driverdotim Not true entirely, just a lot of offers and the one to do the digging only has so much time. Alert @Liam and he'll dig into it if he suspects something is off. He's a good guy.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited February 2013

@zhuanyi "why they share their address and phone number with an FX trading company."
    "Domain Name:** BETAVPS.COM**"

They don't share their address or phone number with a Forex company. The info you listed is for the wrong domain name. The offer on LET/LEB is for BetaVPS.net

• @DomainBop said: They don't share their address or phone number with a Forex company. The info you listed is for the wrong domain name. The offer on LET/LEB is for BetaVPS.net

You are right, I guess my mind was not working then, thanks a lot and I have requested the thread to be closed.