Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trade (Transfer) my payza money for your paypal money
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

trade (Transfer) my payza money for your paypal money

casper253casper253 Member
edited February 2013 in General

i have $7.35 in my payza account (i need $10 to tranfer to my bank account)
i like to trade(transfer) my payza money for your paypal money so you can send the money to my paypal account

want proof i can send the picture

Comments

• well, i had £50 stuck in AP and got a cheque sent to me in USD.

I didn't realise how awkward banks was to accept international cheques, santander said they cannot accept under £100 or something like that. I went to one of them cash for cheque shops and even that guy was curious about the currency, after 5mins of arguing with the guy at the till I went into a barclays branch and they accepted it w/o problems.

UK Only! AP don't have a minimum for bank wires so you could use that, or alertexchanger.com

• oh i from usa

• krs360krs360 Member
    edited February 2013

@Jacob said: I didn't realise how awkward banks was to accept international cheques

I had my AU pension sent back to me in the UK via cheque, took six weeks to get it cashed. I believe the bank had to send it back to the originating bank to check for funds, etc.. @Jacob

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2013

@krs360 said: I believe the bank had to send it back to the originating bank to check for funds, etc.

Exactly my experience just that it took only 3 - 4 weeks to get money. Each AdSense cheque for lets say 100$ -150$ was sent back to the originating bank for confirmation and they charged me like 10$ - 15$ or so for this "transaction".
    (Western Union payment option from google to my country made those things easier later).

• Luckily it was one cheque and therefore one fee.. gotta love bank's charges.