Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For White Label VPS To Resell With Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For White Label VPS To Resell With Control Panel

Does anybody know any good white label VPS Reseller programs.

I am looking for a good VPS reseller white label program that offers a control panel that you can create as many VPS servers you want from the package you purchase.

And or plans with 8gb ram (Or More), 150 (Or More) SSD, and less. Needs to be under $40 a month with Cpanel. I know of a couple, I want to see if there are any out there that I am not aware of.

Thanks

Comments

• which ones do you already know of ?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • If you are looking to start a business don't waste your time with VPS resellers, SolusVM's reseller panel is horrid for both the reseller host and you...

However quite a few VPS hosts will do custom reseller plans if you ask nicely.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

You can have a look at here : http://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=15

Though the ssd are currently out of stock

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

We can provide Reseller VPS and Hosting plans.
    Raise a ticket with our Sales team to discuss of your needs and obtain a quote: http://gdbi.pw/contact

Regards, David

• @linuxthefish said:
    If you are looking to start a business don't waste your time with VPS resellers, SolusVM's reseller panel is horrid for both the reseller host and you...

However quite a few VPS hosts will do custom reseller plans if you ask nicely.

Why do you think that would be better?
    Thanks

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited April 2016

under $40 with cPanel???
    You can have your own SolusVM CP completely white label with managed/unmanaged option (own domain), kindly pm for details.

• @century1stop. please. fix. that. website. design.

please. make. pain. stop.

please.

• aspirin or panadol?

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    century1stop. please. fix. that. website. design.

please.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • After that website, I think I need both.

• cassacassa Member

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    After that website, I think I need both.

Also check out https://datasoft.ws/ :-)

Maybe Time4VPS? They have created a WHMCS module for resellers and you pay for what you use.

• I gib ya heroin :D

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    After that website, I think I need both.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BeardyUnixGuy said: @century1stop. please. fix. that. website. design.

please.

Wow.

Thanked by 1lifehome
    edited April 2016

Oh, thank you very much kind sir.........
    free aspirin and panadol for weaker stomachs :D

@raindog308 said:

>

• AmitzAmitz Member

@century1stop: Did you ever look at your own site? It's indeed incredibly ugly and full of broken image links...

edited April 2016

:(
    erm, aspirin?

@Amitz said:

• @raindog308 said:

It is actually pretty bad :P

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @Junkless said:
    which ones do you already know of ?

@xjokker, please could you answer this question?

• Well without looking through my files, one I know of off hand is budgetvm.com but you have to purchase 3 services, which in the end isn't that bad but I would like to see if anyone else knows of any others or would be willing to offer something better? I just like to know my options.

• @xjokker said:
    Does anybody know any good white label VPS Reseller programs.

I am looking for a good VPS reseller white label program that offers a control panel that you can create as many VPS servers you want from the package you purchase.

And or plans with 8gb ram (Or More), 150 (Or More) SSD, and less. Needs to be under $40 a month with Cpanel. I know of a couple, I want to see if there are any out there that I am not aware of.

Thanks

What do you mean with "with cPanel"? You are looking for a VPS reseller plan right?

• Yes, I am looking to sell it to an end user not use it myself. Why what do you suggest?

• AmitzAmitz Member

erm, aspirin?

No, but thanks. ;-) I am not trying to insult you. Apologies if it seemed so. I just think that you could gain more credibility with a better designed/better working site.

• @xjokker said:
    Yes, I am looking to sell it to an end user not use it myself. Why what do you suggest?

cPanel license itself already costs 10EUR/mo. I think your budget is very tight, if you are looking for KVM with 100% SSD storage. OpenVZ should be possible I guess.

• BudgetVM, Time4VPS and Dediserve

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • It's like PowerPoint.

• Time4VPS is solid, whitelabel and you can install your own solus/virtualizor + additional ips.

• Sorry I should of mentioned US locations preferred.

• Why not just get a dedicated server instead? It would be better to follow this path. I think.

• I haven't thought to much about going that direction, how hard would that be to split up, and what software licenses would be needed?

• PapitaPapita Member
    edited April 2016

@xjokker said:
    I haven't thought to much about going that direction, how hard would that be to split up, and what software licenses would be needed?

Cost of the server depends on the configuration you have in mind. But in U.S, you can easily find a cheap dedicated server provider.
    Then you will have to install a control panel for your customers. (Proxmox, Virtualizor or SolusVM. These are the ones come to my mind at first.)
    I am not sure what you mean by ''split up''. License cost of Virtualizor or SolusVM will be 10$/mo.

Also, you can start as a reseller and then you can upgrade to a dedicated server. This direction sounds better to me.
    ++ If you don't have knowledge about systems and networks, don't start such business before you learn.

• Yes, that would be the end game!