Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No SSL on order page for ArubaCloud?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No SSL on order page for ArubaCloud?

Is it just me or ArubaCloud has SSL on the home page, but not on the order page (http://cart.arubacloud.com/registration.aspx)? I want to try them but don't want to send personal info in the clear. Any ideas?

Comments

• sayem314sayem314 Member
    edited April 2016

Avoid if security is concern.

• Since a long time ago tho.

• nepsneps Member

Trying to force SSL returns a cert for their Italian language site. Can't believe a provider that large would have such an elementary problem.

• {joke}

It's actually part of a pre-sales test to see how desperate (or dumb) the new potential customer is.

If the customer is willing to forsake their own personal/financial security for the sake of saving a couple of dollars, then it's likely that such a customer will be more tolerant of downtime as the customer doesn't want to migrate to a more expensive/reliable provider.

{/joke}

• VbroVbro Member

They don't have.

I have another question on my mind, I pay via credit card but they won't credit my money to the account. Status is "Paid" but balance is 0. It's not automatically process ?

Is it just me or same for you?

• gianggiang Veteran

They got their own Root CA under Actalis Authentication Root CA name so don't worry, they got your back :/

• avoid that type sites

• akhfaakhfa Member

@Vbro said:
    They don't have.

I have another question on my mind, I pay via credit card but they won't credit my money to the account. Status is "Paid" but balance is 0. It's not automatically process ?

Is it just me or same for you?

They need time to proceed the payment