Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who would be interested in this?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who would be interested in this?

VPS_UnlimitedVPS_Unlimited Member
edited April 2016 in General

I might be launching a special offer soon but that depends on how many people would be interested in this:

OpenVZ

1 vCore (fair share)

2 GB RAM

1 Gbit/s (unmetered fair use. If excessive use limited to 2TB/mo)

Virtualizor CP

5€ /mo (5,7$)

To make this offer Id need 10-12 people interested in this. You would also commit to 3 months minimum use time (after can be canceled any time).

Anyway, let me know!

Comments

• Everyone will come to you if you are a good provider.

• VPS_UnlimitedVPS_Unlimited Member
    edited April 2016

@chrisfe said:
    Everyone will come to you if you are a good provider.

Well time to find out then :)

• hmmm nothing special imho

Thanked by 2doghouch aglodek
  • @emre22 said:
    hmmm nothing special imho

Well maybe that is just an assumption, but most providers I have used so far only give you >1 GB RAM for the same price :) But yeah it is not like you are obliged to buy it^^

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2016

I love your business plan. It shows that you aren't willing to invest in advance. Asking for "10-12 people" to commit to a random company for 3 months? Yeah, like that's going to happen.

/deadpool

Thanked by 5emre22 K4Y5 Brad ATHK adxn
  • You asked, I gave you my honest opinion.

You should check, lowendbox.com more often

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • VPS_UnlimitedVPS_Unlimited Member
    edited April 2016

@doghouch said:
    I love your business plan. It shows that you aren't willing to invest in advance. Asking for "10-12 people" to commit to a random company for 3 months? Yeah, like that's going to happen.

/deadpool

Well it is your choice really. I already have 5 people by now :)
    5 more to kick off^^

edited April 2016

Other established providers offer almost double/triple the amount resources for practically half the price.

Germany/GalaxyHostPlus:

https://secure.galaxyhostplus.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=61 ($3/mo for 4GB of RAM, same amt. of bandwidth, etc.)

If you don't mind the UK, you can get TRIPLE the amount of resources at HostUS:

https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=202 ($6/mo, not euros, for 6GB of RAM, almost triple the amount of bandwidth and to top it off: quadruple the amount of shared cores)

tl;dr I don't see why people would choose you.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

VPS_Unlimited said: 1 Gbit/s (unmetered fair use. If excessive use limited to 2TB/mo)

You consider excessive to be 2TB per month?

Thanked by 3doghouch emre22 KuJoe
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

@VPS_Unlimited said:
    Well it is your choice really. I already have 5 people by now :) 5 more to kick off^^

• Good luck to your business plan and hope your company will stay in business after a year.

Risk management is important but there's often less win when you can't take the risk. This 'offer' makes you look less professional after all, to me at least.

Thanked by 1aglodek
    edited April 2016

Please... please stop.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Alright. Alright. Thought I'd leave this gem in here.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • BradBrad Member

You don't have $180 to invest and you are a provider? Can you hear me shaking my head?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I don't see disk space mentioned in the OP. That's usually the deciding factor for me because I don't have any need for an OpenVZ VPS with 2GB of RAM. Personally it's very hard for me to spend more than $2/month on a brand new provider especially one who posts on a public forum that they can't afford to be in business.