Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Server CP - Suggestions?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Game Server CP - Suggestions?

Hello,
As all the gameserver cps out there are either buggy or overpriced, I am currently working on an own solution which will be released for free & OpenSource :)

That being said what ideas/suggestions would you have for a gameserver cp? Any wishes or do you know any already existing projects I could use for reference or even embed?

Currently the admin cp is based on Bootstrap 3.x and is under continous construction. Once I am at a kind of stable point I will release some screens/a demo :)

Comments

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

A WHMCS(/other billing panel) module would be great too

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @IntroVex said:
    A WHMCS(/other billing panel) module would be great too

One step at a time :) However I know someone who does WHMCs modules so yeah will put this on the todo list!

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:

Awesome, can't wait to try out the demo!

If you need a beta tester, I'm here ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2016

@IntroVex said:
    If you need a beta tester, I'm here ;)

That's great!
    I will soon post a thread related to this project and setup a GitHub repository with all the respective information regarding this project, it's progress and so on..

• You building a daemon to handle the game server processes? I personally think this is one of the hardest aspects to building a good game CP... which is the reason I have given up on multiple attempts.

• @Jono20201 said:
    You building a daemon to handle the game server processes? I personally think this is one of the hardest aspects to building a good game CP... which is the reason I have given up on multiple attempts.

This probably is one of the rather difficult tasks but I have some help here and there :-)

• Yes. If you need a beta tester I'm here too!!

• cassacassa Member

Run gameservers in docker containers

• XenosXenos Member

I have seen these threads for years and have yet to see a new fully functional game panel released. The developer always gives up.

• Im using now GSP panel is really good it has good things but I dont like because it dont have server expire date I mean when you are creating server that you enter when server is expiring then if client didnt payed it suspend the server and after 5,6 days it deletes the server. This is a good thing for people that are not using whmcs.

• @cassa said:

Never! Use OpenVZ containers to oversell the heck out of the server :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2016

@cassa said:

I have acctually planned to integrate docker so yeah gonna do it most likely :)

@Xenos Well..if I give up at some rate atleast Ive tried. And maybe someone continues from where I have left off as I will release everything on GitHub :)

• A wonderful Web API for administration, and having one for users to be able to do simple tasks.

Thanked by 1Ympker