Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway alternatives that accept PayPal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway alternatives that accept PayPal

Hello,

Im lookin for a VPS to run a decent forum. Need 4 GB RAM and 100 GB Disk.
Scaleway suits perfect. but They dont accept paypal.

Are there Any other similar providers , preferably close to the same price range.

Thank You.

Comments

• WickedWicked Member
    edited April 2016

Maybe, https://www.runabove.com/armcloud.xml could work. Not been able to read about them but it seems like the closest you can get to Scaleway.

Me personally would go with a OVH VPS SSD

Edit: did not see the 100 GB requirement. Will update the post if I find something else.

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

He means their x86 line I guess, not ARM.

• why not use a prepaid card or something?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Well, @TarZZ92 im trying to but seems virtual cards frm India ( atleast from by Bank are having a layer of security ) due to which its rejecting even after entering the OTP.

@bersy, i dont have any specific need for the platform as i simply need to run a IPB forum.

What im Planning is : ARM/x86 > CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu > VestCP > IPB

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@Mridul said:
    Hello,

Im lookin for a VPS to run a decent forum. Need 4 GB RAM and 100 GB Disk.
    Scaleway suits perfect. but They dont accept paypal.

Are there Any other similar providers , preferably close to the same price range.

Thank You.

What is your budget?

• @Wicked said:
    Maybe, https://www.runabove.com/armcloud.xml could work. Not been able to read about them but it seems like the closest you can get to Scaleway.

Me personally would go with a OVH VPS SSD

Edit: did not see the 100 GB requirement. Will update the post if I find something else.

Buddy, i tried them they seem to be not accepting new susbscribers as of now.

• My budget is $10 /Mo

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
  • @Mridul said:
    My budget is $10 /Mo

I see very little budget for a server 4 GB and 100 GB, you may be interested 2 GB and 50 GB in Spain?

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • cassacassa Member
    edited April 2016

@joeri said:
    cassa

Thank you for the mention, but unfortunately we can't do this.

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

If 3GB is OK, take a look at ZXPlay 3GB/200GB KVM offer, and @AshleyUk might customize the plan to meet all your requirements. Ditto @VMbox latest 3GB/100GB OVZ offer.

@exception0x876 has an affordable 6GB RAM KVM offer and 20% off coupon (till April, 8th) on top of that. Though I've never used them, so that's not recommendation, just a mention.

• cociucociu Member

for 4gb ram -4 core and 100 gb hdd , 10 tb traffic /mo i can offer you 6.99 $ /mo located in Romania, pm if is ok for you.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • Does your forum DB fit in RAM?

Is the 100G mostly images, attachments?

You could opt for even ssd-cached VPS in that case.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • Thank you guys, im looking fr the options. Vmbox seems quite good.