Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU KVM VPS (Linux, Windows) SSD/HDD plans! 20% off LET only! let{mY_H1sT0Ry}
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU KVM VPS (Linux, Windows) SSD/HDD plans! 20% off LET only! let{mY_H1sT0Ry}

exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR
edited April 2019 in Offers

Hello,

To celebrate the launch on LET the coupon LET20OFF was added for 20% discount (recurrent) for all KVM packages. The coupon is valid till April, 8th. The VPS specs are:

KVM HDD

1 vCPU core Xeon E5606
Dedicated CPU core
6GB ECC RAM
120GB HDD
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbps
1 IPv4
DDoS protection
Control Panel - OpenNebula
Location - France (OVH, Roubaix)
Price - $5.99/mo

KVM SSD

1 vCPU core Xeon E3-1245v2
Dedicated CPU thread
2GB RAM
60GB SSD
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered traffic 250Mbit bandwidth
1 IPv4 address
Control Panel - OpenNebula
Location - France (OVH, Roubaix)
Price - $4.99/mo

The payment gateway is Bitpay (Bitcoin), it is also possible to pay via Skrill manually, just open a ticket.

You can request 3 days free trial by using 3DAYSSSD coupon for SSD package or 3DAYSHDD for HDD package.

http://www.wishosting.com

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited April 2016

the 6GB ram look so hard to resist, will need to try and satisfy my curiosity!

• @exception0x876, just want to confirm, is that licensed Windows or trial? Also, what version?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    exception0x876, just want to confirm, is that licensed Windows or trial? Also, what version?

It is Windows Server 2012 R2 evaluation. You're welcome for a 3 days free trial :)

• ehabehab Member

@exception0x876 , is the "Dedicated CPU core" really dedicated, for example no cpu throttling / limits?

edited April 2016

@ehab said:
    exception0x876 , is the "Dedicated CPU core" really dedicated, for example no cpu throttling / limits?

It is 50% performance guaranteed with 100% burst. The burst mode is not limited in time, so you will be able to burst most of the time (as long as the host node has free CPU time).

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Test Ip please.

@vishalpatelz said:
    Test Ip please.

PM'ed.

• Nice offers.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @exception0x876 Thanks for Trial really appreciated and tested all works fine :D

• ehabehab Member

i also wanted to add my voice of thanks.... i expect more cp feature addins and the pool looks promising, never tried OpenNebula before and added in my list of panel testing.

hopefully, we will see more of exception0x876 and time/discounts :D will tell if i become a paid customer. regards and best wishes to you exception0x876

• trying windows vps. everything looks great for now.

• Does not support paypal?

@kenake said:
    Does not support paypal?

Unfortunately not.

• Just opt in with wishosting. Fast & responsive ticket answering. And could not tell more about the service yet.

• Custom ISO ?

@gurugrv said:
    Custom ISO ?

It is possible if the ISO is available for public download from an official website.

• What about additional SSD or HDD ? How is that charged ?

@gurugrv said:
    What about additional SSD or HDD ? How is that charged ?

You can buy 2 packs of SSD or HDD, this way you can double the resources including SSD and HDD space.

• i don't understand. You mean I should buy same plan twice ?

@gurugrv said:
    i don't understand. You mean I should buy same plan twice ?

Yes

• @exception0x876 What do you mean by 'Up to 4 VM's' in the SSD offer? If I want to have 6GB RAM 200GB SSD could you please PM me offer? I have a similar VPS which has Windows Server 2012 license free and cost $10.8 / month plus 6 CPUs. Not sure if they are dedicated.

@rahoolm said:
    @exception0x876 What do you mean by 'Up to 4 VM's' in the SSD offer? If I want to have 6GB RAM 200GB SSD could you please PM me offer? I have a similar VPS which has Windows Server 2012 license free and cost $10.8 / month plus 6 CPUs. Not sure if they are dedicated.

You can split the resources between several VM's. For example, each VM will have 0.25 vCore 512MB RAM and 15GB SSD.