Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coreston.com :4 SERVERS Available | 2x L5520 | 16GB RAM | 1TB HDD | 1Gbps uplink At $39/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coreston.com :4 SERVERS Available | 2x L5520 | 16GB RAM | 1TB HDD | 1Gbps uplink At $39/mo

Coreston.com, company is proud to offer viewers of LowEndTalk this exclusive offer !

Included with every server:

• UPS/Generator Backup Included
  • N+1 Cooling
  • 24x7 Server monitoring, support and hardware replacement
  • Remote Reboot capability
  • Free on-demand KVM/IP
  • Linux OS : Choice of Linux VPS Hosting OS - CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Slackware, FreeBSD
  • Windows OS : Choice of Windows Hosting OS - Windows 2003 32/64bit, Windows 2008 32/64bit, Windows 2008 R2 64bit ,Windows 2012

DataCenter Info :
  • IPMI Acess : Every server comes with a full IPMI access over KVM.
  • Datacenter : Psychz - Dallas
  • Test IPv4 : 45.35.151.39
  • Test IPv6 : 2604:6600:2000:14:00c9:5551:0530:0001
  • Test file : http://lg.texas.psychz.net/200MB.test
  • Looking glass: http://lg.texas.psychz.net/

Offer Bellow :)

• Intel Xeon 2x L5520
  • CPU Cores: 8 Cores / 16 Threads
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1TB SATA hard drives
  • 10TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • Free 2 Gbps DDoS Mitigation
  • 1 IPv4
  • /48 IPv6
  • IPMI: yes
  • Coupon: $39
  • $39/month by using the Coupon
  • Order link (http://cs.coreston.com/cart.php)

(Just 4 Available)

==================

Payment Methods: PayPal and credit card (Via Paypal)

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

is the order link working?

• @agentmishra said:
    is the order link working?

It's working but Out of stock, send me email to [email protected] and I will give you another Specs with the some price ;)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ok i shall in a wks time

• Hi @coreston, why not just list the other servers that you have in stock that has the same price than doing a offer and being out of stock pretty much instantly and having people email you for the specs.

And while browsing your website i found some text i thought i recognized, it seems like your "About us" and "Our Philosophy" page the text is a direct copy/paste from @Jonchun gomach5, it even says your located in Psychz LA but you clearly provide servers (only) from Psychz Dallas.

And found a bunch of other "mismatches" on your site if you want them listed.

• @zrunner said:
    Hi coreston, why not just list the other servers that you have in stock that has the same price than doing a offer and being out of stock pretty much instantly and having people email you for the specs.

And while browsing your website i found some text i thought i recognized, it seems like your "About us" and "Our Philosophy" page the text is a direct copy/paste from Jonchun gomach5, it even says your located in Psychz LA but you clearly provide servers (only) from Psychz Dallas.

Well.. I guess I should be flattered?

• @zrunner said:
    Hi coreston, why not just list the other servers that you have in stock that has the same price than doing a offer and being out of stock pretty much instantly and having people email you for the specs.

And while browsing your website i found some text i thought i recognized, it seems like your "About us" and "Our Philosophy" page the text is a direct copy/paste from Jonchun gomach5, it even says your located in Psychz LA but you clearly provide servers (only) from Psychz Dallas.

Intresting. I am looking forward to his response too...

Not really sure why you need to copy others as it just shows how unoriginal you are and I speaking as a customer would rather see some originality in your site and the stuff you offer...

Thanks @zrunner for highlighting this, I really look forward to their response...

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Just logged into their live chat. Time for some fun

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Wake me up when one of the @Coreston site rippers gets to their live chat. Been waiting since :45