Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the superblock could not be read or does not describe a correct ext2 filesystem.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

the superblock could not be read or does not describe a correct ext2 filesystem.

drmikedrmike Member
edited December 2011 in General

I got someone to read the error for me.

There is a suggested fix within the screen capture. You may want to try that first.

If that doesn't work, start here:

http://www.google.com/search?q="the+superblock+could+not+be+read+or+does+not+describe+a+correct+ext2+filesystem."

Comments

• I did, but couldn't solve.

• maxexcloomaxexcloo Member
    edited December 2011

Context? What's happening? I clicked the Google link, what will it help me do? I'm confused by what you're asking...

• @maxexcloo the poster posted an image of an error in another thread which shortly got deleted. Before it disappeared, I got someone to read the error for me and I dropped it into google. The image also included a suggested fix which I pointed out.

The error given is the title of this thread.

@taobaolu it would be helpful if you stated what you have done. I gave 2 suggestions and not sure which one you're discussing.

• Would also help if we knew the steps taken leading up to the error. Not to mention what flavor of Linux and kernel and what not. Sorry man but we can not help you if you do not give us the information to help you. In other words help us help you