Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server for a Xen TF2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server for a Xen TF2

I am looking for a dedicated server in the middle of the US, preferably Texas. Ideal specs would be dual Intel processor, maximum RAM (24GB or higher) for as low a price as possible. Storage could be SSD or spinnning, roughly 100 GB. Trying to optimize for a Xen server that runs TF2 slots. Let me know if you have any suggestions or critique for what I am trying to accomplish.

Comments

• Any of our servers fit the bill? https://www.delimiter.com/dedicated-servers/

Dual L5630 at $49 w/ 24GB Ram, SSD or HDD could work? Can bump it to 48GB for $10/mo.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

@mikeyur @MarkTurner should have something that fits the bill.

Edit: @mikeyur lives on LET and sleeps on his keyboard.

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • @mikeyur Do you have any locations other than ATL? The configuration/pricing looks just right but we want something central in US (so we can get equal pings between the coasts)

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

PM'd you:

Dual Xeon X5660 with 48GB RAM, a 1TB HDD, and 13IPs @ 1Gbps in Dallas, Texas.

• @georgedegennaro said:
    mikeyur Do you have any locations other than ATL? The configuration/pricing looks just right but we want something central in US (so we can get equal pings between the coasts)

ATL is our most central, pretty solid routes coast to coast. If you want I can PM you a test IP/test files. Other options coming online wouldn't be any more central (LA & NYC).

• CPU Dual Intel Xeon 5520
    RAM 24GB
    HardDisk 2TB SATA or 120GB SSD
    Bandwidth 20T/1G
    5ips
    for 73.75USD per month