Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyRSK.com - KVM, 1024MB RAM, 20GB HD, 500GB BW, FREE FTP+DNS! [UK]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyRSK.com - KVM, 1024MB RAM, 20GB HD, 500GB BW, FREE FTP+DNS! [UK]

rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2013 in Offers

MyRSK webhosting solutions has entered the budget vps market since ~12 months (globally). However, we have been providing webhosting solutions since 2009 locally - in Dubai for young entrepreneurs and startup companies. We are currently holding strong with many, many happy clients :-)

The following plan is an offer from our newest location and technology; KVM in the UK.

To get the double RAM, just open a ticket after ordering and you will get it :)

512KVM

512MB RAM Guaranteed - get it doubled to 1024MB for FREE!
20GB HD
500GB BW @ 100mb/s
1 ipv4
$7/month (originally $10)
Use Coupon: LET-X2YNDI0D5X
FREE Addons Pack (10GB backup space + hosted DNS!)
Order: http://myrsk.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=50

Limited stock, VPS is delivered with RescueCD by default, you have option to use KVMTemplates to reinstall, or provide us your own iso!

Free Addons Pack : Get 10GB of space + DNS (more info on the plans page)

DirectAdmin License available : $5/month

5 days money back guarantee, no BS :)

Test IP: 94.229.73.114

For queries or support please submit a ticket : http://myrsk.com/whmcs/submitticket.php

Regards,
R. Alkhaili

Comments

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited February 2013

Do you have other locations?
    Do you have windows 2008 template?

• i client with this provider bu i am Late 1 day paid my bill then suspended
    LOL we have a real job you not give us time other give time 3 until 5 day or 7 day
    but you not give

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2013

@ZeroCool said: i client with this provider bu i am Late 1 day paid my bill then suspended

LOL we have a real job you not give us time other give time 3 until 5 day or 7 day
    but you not give

If you don't pay your bill, you don't get service. Its that simple :)

We're all operating at minimal profit margins here, leaving an unpaid VPS running for 3 or 5 days as you suggest costs us money and how do we know your actually going to pay after that extension?

• @GetKVM_Ash said: We're all operating at minimal profit margins here, leaving an unpaid VPS running for 3 or 5 days as you suggest costs us money and how do we know your actually going to pay after that extension?

Have found that some people actually do pay afterwards. Some, but not many.

• Good luck trying that with a bank; I don't know why people think it's acceptable anywhere else.

• @concerto49 said: Have found that some people actually do pay afterwards. Some, but not many.

Oh don't get me wrong there's no doubt in my mind that some clients generally forget, i forget to pay license fees etc all the time until i get a "Invoice Overdue" notice, but in this in/out industry its hard to guess whether somebody's going to pay or not and i would rather not take the risk.

How long do you leave unpaid servers until suspension?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@GetKVM_Ash said: How long do you leave unpaid servers until suspension?

1 day over the due date to get suspended, 7 days to terminate. We also send out notices 7 days to keep clients aware and prepared well before hand. I think this is pretty fair to be honest @GetKVM_Ash .

@Ruriko said: Do you have other locations?

Do you have windows 2008 template?

@Ruriko we have UK for KVM only right now, and yes we do have a 2008 template, you just need to provide your own license. We supply you with the default 180 day trial, unless if you really need a license then I can work something out too.

@ZeroCool said: i client with this provider bu i am Late 1 day paid my bill then suspended

but you not give

@ZeroCool we do apologize about that inconvenience. I will speak to my partner and see if we will change this.

Regards,
    R. Alkhaili

• @rsk

I agree its fair, we operate a similar policy, that's why i was defending you haha :)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@GetKVM_Ash hhhh. The whole reason we are strict is that we are currently near being out of stock on most plans, and there are people who wait 6 days and then say extend, extend, extend. While we do help our clients, there are also other clients who would like to try us out. Not fair to keep them waiting :P

Regards