Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(US)HostingAbove - 256MB w/ 512MB BURST RAM | 10GB (RAID) | 5,000GB Bandwidth (gigE) = 6.95USD p/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(US)HostingAbove - 256MB w/ 512MB BURST RAM | 10GB (RAID) | 5,000GB Bandwidth (gigE) = 6.95USD p/m

HostingAboveHostingAbove Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

HostingAbove Technologies, recently founded. We decided to build a business plan revolving around offering superior, reliable, and affordable services without compromising quality. Our process is simple. You order the services at an affordable rate, while we deploy enterprise grade equipment and be there for your duration of service with us while remaining contract free. Our Enterprise-Grade dedicated servers is an option with guarantees for no disappointment. Pricing is offered on month to month terms, backing our no-nonsense promises and commitments.

LowEndTalk Virtual Private Server (Special)

256MB RAM | 512MB Burstable
10GB Disk Space (RAID)
5,000GB Bandwidth (gigE)
1,000mbps shared connection port
Self-Managed
6.95USD p/m with no commitment
https://core.hostingabove.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=57

*Instant activation will all approved orders.

Do we own the equipment?

Yes, we sure do! We own all our equipment from the switches to hard drives.

Do you own the data center?

No we do not, we own space in a facility based in Lenoir, North Carolina.

Do you offer 24x7 based technical support?

We sure do! We will be completely honest with you, we have certified system administrators based all around the globe from India, the United States, and Canada. Whatever the problem, one of our phenomenal technicians will be happy to assist.

Have Questions?

Be sure to contact one of our sales representatives by either email, calling us toll free, or reaching us over our live chat. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have with us.

We look forward to serving you in the near future!

Comments

• Hi Jack, mind bringing my attention to what is wrong? ^TG

• HostingAboveHostingAbove Member
    edited February 2013

Hello Jack,

Apologies for that, everything has been sorted.

Thanks,
    Tanner

• 6.95 per month for those specs seems a little bit expensive. Mind giving us a brief overview of what you bring to the table that other providers do not?

• @luma i can't agree with you more. the price is expensive.

• Hi Luma and VMVPS,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are a registered business and we employe more than 25 employees. The above configuration is quite generous to be frank, especially with 5,000GB of Bandwidth, that's a steal alone in my opinion. May I ask, what would you feel would be more suited for the above price of 6.95USD per month?

I'll be honest, I've never heard that from one single client of ours, to many 6.95 is two coffees in a day. I do look forward to hearing your comments. ^TG

• AndreAndre Member
    edited February 2013

1GB RAM, 512 MB Burst - then were starting to get a steal with that bandwidth & port.
    Maybe a little more disk too?

• Considering the bandwidth, I don't think the deal is that bad.

• Thank you for the suggestions, based on how many we've already sold I'd say this offer was a success! I'll be sure to run it by my colleagues for future offerings. ^TG

• Well, I think I have ignored the bandwidth traffic you are offering. In fact, it has been beyond the head i can use for that traffic. Why not try a higher price with a managed VPS and a lower traffic since you have got such a team? It is just a suggestion of course.

• Hi VMVPS,

Thanks for the suggestion. All our managed services are indeed an extra, we have numerous of businesses with our company, which I can safety say they are the ones who take advantage of our support teams the most. Clients who are able to maintain their own services, will be able to take advantage of the type of offers we promote here.

Warmest Regards,
    Tanner