Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudFlare: Problem with adding a site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudFlare: Problem with adding a site

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited April 2016 in General

Aight, so this is my first time using CF. I just signed up and within the signup process was prompted to "Add a Site" which I did. However now it is stuck for about 45 mins with scanning my DNS Records and won't advance whereas in the video it states that the whole scanning process only takes a minute. I deleted the site and tried adding it again now I'm in it for the same fun again. Any ideas? Contacted their support aswell.

Edit: Just now a public Maintenance header appeared. Guess thats the problem..

Comments

• XTonyXTony Member
    edited April 2016

did you already change ur dns to cloudflare dns

• they're on maintenance, they announced it a month ago.

• @XTony said:
    did you already change ur dns to cloudflare dns

No. Lol do I need to do that? Didnt see that being displayed in the setup process. Will do it now :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:
    No. Lol do I need to do that? Didnt see that being displayed in the setup process. Will do it now :)

No, they give you the right nameserver info after that phase.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • XTonyXTony Member

the Maintenance Not Yet

cloudflare: "Scheduled Maintenance: Wednesday, April 6 2016 9:00 PM (2016-04-06 9PM UTC) CloudFlare will be performing database maintenance. Our dashboard & API will be read-only during this time. No end user traffic will be affected. Click Here to subscribe to continuous updates."