Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zappie Host New Location - Free Give Away Competition!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zappie Host New Location - Free Give Away Competition!

ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello World.

We are very excited to Officially announce our new VPS location for Zappie Host.

New Delhi, India

As always, the VPS servers are in a low-end price range and native IPv6 is available.

Please go here for our looking glass and test IP addresses: http://lg-in.zappiehost.com/

To celebrate this new location opening officially we wanted to do a little give away competition, so here goes:

How many jelly beans are in this server?

Prizes:

• 1st place - The first closest 1 person will get a 100% recurring discount on any of our VPS servers (for life)
  • 2nd place - The next closest 3 people will get a 4GB VPS in a location of their choice free for 6 months.
  • 3rd place - The next closest 3 people will get a 2GB VPS in a location of their choice free for 3 months
  • 4th place - The next closest 3 people will get sent our shirts (in their size) for free ([shirt example]
    (http://i.imgur.com/NrbHrNw.png))

Essentially there will be 10 winners :D

Extra Notes and rules:

• Any LET member that has been registered before this post date can compete.
  • Place your guess publicly on this thread, only 1 guess per person.
  • If, for some reason, you win and you dont want the prize, you can agree with whoever else to claim it on your behalf
  • Our terms of services still apply when using the VPS machines.
  • Services won are not refundable or exchangeable for money or credit
  • Competition closes at 5th April UTC (thats 2 days and ~3hours from this post)
  • Countdown can be seen here
  • Jelly beans have been individually counted (yes I had instant regrets as soon as I started pouring them in the server

Good luck!!

Comments