Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Valentine's Day Barry White Australian KVM Offer. 512MB RAM/20GB Disk/40GB Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Valentine's Day Barry White Australian KVM Offer. 512MB RAM/20GB Disk/40GB Transfer

OliverOliver Member, Host Rep
edited February 2013 in Offers

Yes. It's official! I've gone crazy!

Ransom IT is offering the following special for Valentine's Day (though it'll be available as long as stock lasts). We're calling it: The Barry White KVM VPS.

KVM/Solus
512MB RAM
20GB of Disk Space
40GB of inbound data transfer
100GB of outbound data transfer

1 IPv4 / 10 IPv6
Shared 100mbit port
2 CPU Cores
Range of ISOs and templates available
Pay in USD or AUD or Euro
Trace check: 119.252.16.201

We have over 20 OS templates available and 10 different templates which are all ready to go. By default we don't mount or install an OS so you will need to do this yourself via VNC. The best local mirror for CentOS is here and for almost every other distribution/OS we recommend using a mirror from another local provider here

Make sure you fill in the order form correctly; otherwise I just won't feel the love!

Links to order at the usual LEB price of $7 per month (but you have to pay quarterly). You can pay in any of the following three currencies.
Pay in USD
Pay in AUD
Pay in Euro

By the way for any potential customers in Asia please remember that connectivity now is heavily degraded due to the cable cut between Perth and Singapore. This will improve when it is repaired (hopefully before the end of the month).

Comments

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2013

You haven't stated pricing?

After looking at the link, looks like it's $21/quarter, making it $7/month. Is this right?

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

You're quick! I was made aware of this in the LET IRC channel. It's been updated now... The price is the usual LEB price of $7 per month but I require that customers pay quarterly.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Oliver thanks for clarifying :)

• Very nice offer.

I would have certainly bought this if I didn't get what I have now.

• HOLY.