Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extending auto-termination date for 'one-time' products in WHMCS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Extending auto-termination date for 'one-time' products in WHMCS?

DamianDamian Member
edited February 2013 in General

Did some Googling on this subject but couldn't find an answer, so was wondering if anyone has any experience with the issue.

Due to the RAID and NIC controller instabilities with our KVM node causing issues that have now been resolved, I'd like to extend the KVM beta test for another month to all people who have already signed up.

If I set the "Registration Date" field on the client's product page ahead by one month, does it also move the termination date ahead one month?

Comments

• You should probably move the "next due date" instead. However i've never used one-time products for WHMCS so i am just guessing.

• Agree with rds100 here, that's the way Ido it with monthly but again, I haven't done one time products either.

• There isn't a "next due date", else that would be obvious :P

Here's the fields that are available:

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited February 2013

And how have you set it to expire? auto-terminate on 00/00/0000?

• @Ishaq said: And how have you set it to expire? auto-terminate on 00/00/0000?

With 'fixed term' days:

The text "number of days after activation to automatically terminate" makes me think it's based on the "registration date" field, but WHMCS is known to operate in some universe of alternate logic at times...

• You could create a beta test account for yourself, and move the Registration Date 29 days back.
    If the product terminates tomorrow when the cron runs, then you know it's based on the Registration Date field.

• I'm pretty sure it depends on the registration date.

Why can't you add 60? won't that be easier?

• Create another service, and UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE all those accounts.