Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated server for cheap price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicated server for cheap price

hi,

need a server with minimum config is ok, For a good price (below $15/month, Lower is much better)

The provider should have a fair policy on spam complaints because i do host master resellers and alpha resellers as well, our staff do monitor the clients accounts, but at some cases some times you may get complaints, we just terminate the accounts and take immediate actions because we are too against it but i should have some fair policy in that, for example not limiting t X number of complaints per account or per server ( this does not mean we are gonna get millions of complaints so no need of trolling) (around 1 or 2 complaints per month is what is going on now)

You may also recommend me a provider who fits my requirements

I am with HostUs now and their service is superb, and what i call a fair policy on complaints if fulfilled by them

But now i get some load issues so it may be harming the entire server when on vps, so i would plan to move a dedicated server,

I would be considering the hostus servers also, but the pricing is too high

If anyone got XEN vps servers or something , where you get dedicated resources and so, and if you assure no load issues will be arise even the load average is 20+ then those offers are also welcome., (in a dedicated server this is possible, and i know processing times goes high but it is ok with me)

i though of wholesaleinternet but i just need to clarify the above fair policy in complaints requirement, any experiences?

Thanks

Comments

• 15$ is a bit low for dedicated server. Is this the max you can spend?

• Did you check online.net? They have Dedibox SC SSD 2016 available for 8.99 EUR

• MadMad Member
    edited April 2016

WholeSaleInternet, Online.net, Kimsufi and QuadIX.

You should read their TOS and if you have any doubt contact them directly.

• @Junkless said:
    15$ is a bit low for dedicated server. Is this the max you can spend?

yup at the moment it is my budget

• @andreamada said:
    WholeSaleInternet, Online.net, Kimsufi and QuadIX.

You should read their TOS and if you have any doubt contact them directly.

QuadIX is minimum $47.95 for servers

• Contabo also has affordable servers At this price VPS would be better

• @GoogieHost said:
    Contabo also has affordable servers At this price VPS would be better

i know and i am currently on a vps, i need something like dedicated resources or something like that as i mentioned above, where my server should not be suspended even if i get 20+ load average (in dedicated server it is possible)

• Dediserve could also be good they give dedicated threads.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • vlearnedu said: QuadIX is minimum $47.95 for servers

They do not have all servers listed on the website they for example offer a server for 9.50$ (usually sold out)

• @GoogieHost said:

are their servers location is based on US?

Ips are based on US?

• @vlearnedu said:

@GoogieHost said:

are their servers location is based on US?

Ips are based on US?

Yes they do have location in US

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Considered just adding a second server to spread the load?

• zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited April 2016

@vlearnedu said:

@GoogieHost said:

As far as i know Contabo has 2 DC's in germany so the servers would not be US based and the IP's would not be US based.

• Kimsufi goes down to $5 but that's like winning the lottery. There's one for $22 right now.

• If you get their ips blacklisted for spam, most respectable places will 86 you. If they are charging you $15 and a staff member has to deal with 3 complaints a month, they lost a lot of money on you. Some even have it in their TOS that they can charge you for the time they spend getting blacklisted ips removed and handling complaints. Other places don't give a damn.