Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDIBOX® XC 2016 alternatives?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDIBOX® XC 2016 alternatives?

Hey, I'm getting tired of waiting for them to have this in stock (1TB version). Does anyone know if someone else has similar deals? (must be a dedi in EU)

Comments

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited March 2016

I don't think you'll find it at that price point...

On a side note; how much are you willing to up your budget to?

• emilvemilv Member

Not more than €35/mo. For that I can get a E3-1240 2x3TB server from Hetzner (bidding). Preferably as cheap as possible since I just need it for rsync backups.

• rdesrdes Member
    edited March 2016

Maybe KS-3A (Opteron 4122/16 GB/2 TB) from Kimsufi.com? Their site shows that this servers are available now in french DC.

• emilvemilv Member

Thanks for the suggestion, the server needs 1Gb/s which I forgot to mention. :)

• @emilv said:
    Thanks for the suggestion, the server needs 1Gb/s which I forgot to mention. :)

so, give a look:
    http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

• Wait till tomorrow

• @Spacedust said:
    Wait till tomorrow

Anything special tomorrow?

• emilvemilv Member

Maybe cancellations I guess. :)

• Is that poll a joke?

Under the premise that the price remains the same I may pick between 750GB HDD and 1TB HDD?
    "Sure thing, give me the 750GB one" - no one ever.

Thanked by 1emilv
  • madtbhmadtbh Member
    edited March 2016

@Shigawire said:
    Is that poll a joke?

Under the premise that the price remains the same I may pick between 750GB HDD and 1TB HDD?
    "Sure thing, give me the 750GB one" - no one ever.

I want to know who is voting for "Change nothing !!!"

Edit: Never mind, didn't see that they wanted to get rid of the SSD option.

• @madtbh said:

And then again, aren't they going to revamp the rest of their product line?
    Not that I would complain, but their 9€-Server has more bandwidth throughput than the high-end range...

• Kimsufi KS-2C seems a good candidate.

• 9dc9dc Member

@david_W said:
    Kimsufi KS-2C seems a good candidate.

He needs 1 gbit/s

• @emilv said:
    Hey, I'm getting tired of waiting for them to have this in stock (1TB version). Does anyone know if someone else has similar deals? (must be a dedi in EU)

It's worth waiting for, setup a monitor such as Distill and setup notifications to your phone, make a loud noise come up on your desktop so it wakes you up when they restock or something.

Last time I got stock was a 5:30 PST a couple days ago they released 12 SATA I believe which went fast, and the SSD options went slower.

Thanked by 1emilv
  • Lot's of them will be available today. Just grab one of them.

• They are back !

Thanked by 1emilv