Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Server not 4 you
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server not 4 you

OldkyOldky Member
edited March 2016 in Help

After few months moved and payed everything, i am getting this email.

With offc charged money of my card:

Invoice date: 25.03.2016
Amount: 9,81 EUR

Thank you for your request.
Your previous vServer- euve83956 was not issued with an invoice for the setup fee. This invoice(AR-2249178) was issued recently, hence the payment made.

Or am I who missed this in the registration of a few months or they need glasses?

And is it allowed at all to keep my credit card information for so long? I tried to log in with the old data that I had then, when I bought the server. I could not log in to my account. Has anyone had such scenes before with them and what do you think I should do?

Thanks

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Move on. If they make any new charges, ask you bank for chargebacks.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Radi said:

I am moved since two months ago

If you want the 9.81 back, you can try asking them or contact your bank for chargeback notice(not guaranteed, you will win it though). First try to contact them.

• OldkyOldky Member

I have contacted them , and get this answer as i have "comment" tag

In that case, either chargeback or get new card details and leave it.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Radi said:
    In that case, either chargeback or get new card details and leave it.

Ok, thanks. I will first answer them, are they allowed to save my creditcard in so long time since i left them