Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone with server off in wholesaleinternet right now ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone with server off in wholesaleinternet right now ?

Got my E5 a week ago and already having trouble with it... its offline for about 40 minutes already and they simply say "We are preforming maintenance in the area your server is located in. It should be back shortly. ".

They simple turned my server off without even telling me...

Anyone having this too ?
First month already having this kind of trouble...

Comments

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Having same issue right now.

• @AaronW can you help ?

• rdesrdes Member

@foreverman What help do you expect? Support already told you what happened... 40 minutes is not so long according to LET standards ;).

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FredQcFredQc Member
    edited March 2016

This is the second outage I have with the E5 96Gb...

Any refugee plans coming up ? Lol.

• foreverman said: @AaronW can you help ?

what is he going to do? the techs already told you they are working on it.

more #LowEndWhineDesk

Thanked by 1netomx
  • because thats not how it works, you cant just plug someones server off and say it will gonna be back soon... he can help with that yes...

• Server got back online... I created this post not to be a jerk but to see if anyone else is having the same problem... but ppl here think they own LET...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2016

Yeah looks like its down.

@AaronW,

No update whatsoever. I seen its uptime is 29min, I'm able to login again. What happened?

• forevermanforeverman Member
    edited March 2016

Edit: server is down again... they say is a network problem

• lay295lay295 Member
    edited March 2016

Server down here aswell, just glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

I can access my $10 server but not my $50 one

EDIT: Seems back up now.

• its going up and down... like an elevator lol... its off now btw

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Not having any problems according to StatusCake - just got my WSI server a few days ago. In control panel it shows "Server Location: R7RK11.."

• My $10 server has been working fine, lot better than expectation.

• Rob92Rob92 Member

$10 server working fine here too

• My $15 is fine too, I guess it's because this is a new concept for them so they have to do some adjustments. Once everything settles down, you E5 guys will have the same uptime as us Core 2 guys :p

• My Datashack/Dedispec servers have no problems so far. I assume they are on the same facility & network.

• foreverman said: Server got back online... I created this post not to be a jerk but to see if anyone else is having the same problem... but ppl here think they own LET...

You do not think it is being a jerk to try and shame the provider after they quickly responded to your ticket and told you why your server was offline ?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • MrGeneral said: No update whatsoever. I seen its uptime is 29min, I'm able to login again. What happened?

The update, from the OP's first post is that they needed to do some maintenance which required some downtime...

So, they did the maintenance and got your server back online.

Consider yourself updated.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • sinsin Member

My server has been working fine, no downtime at all - service has been a lot better then I expected.

• Server is offline Again, some "emergency maintenance" again... sorry but I'm moving out... cant trust anymore

• forevermanforeverman Member
    edited March 2016

@JoeMerit said:

I know you're the one that answers my tickets, dont have to come here and be a hero or say good stuff about the company... I got the server a few days ago and I already lost about 10 hours of uptime, I've been a server4you client for 2 years and never had this kind of problem...

• MunMun Member

I bet @markturner and @mikeyur are laughing there asses off right now.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Mun said: I bet @markturner and @mikeyur are laughing there asses off right now.

So am I. This is a healthy dose of "I TOLD YOU SO" to everyone here.

• cancel and get refound, hatttu LOL

• @foreverman said:
    I know you're the one that answers my tickets, dont have to come here and be a hero or say good stuff about the company... I got the server a few days ago and I already lost about 10 hours of uptime, I've been a server4you client for 2 years and never had this kind of problem...

wow, Joe from WSI is here on LET.. Same Joe was answering billing tickets?

• rdesrdes Member
    edited March 2016

@hawc said:
    So am I. This is a healthy dose of "I TOLD YOU SO" to everyone here.

Yeah, it's real a mayhem now, tons of servers down ;-).

And in the real life:
    21:07:47 up 20 days, 20:13, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

When I was with WSI - I had no downtime at all, I just had incompetent support.

• I have nothing to say about the support ( only that Joe is now here in LET talking shit ) they do their jobs when you open a ticket... what annoys me is these "emergency maintenance" all the time, the good thing ? they gave me a discount in my server... ONE DOLLAR... server is almost free now

• @foreverman said:
    I have nothing to say about the support ( only that Joe is now here in LET talking shit ) they do their jobs when you open a ticket... what annoys me is these "emergency maintenance" all the time, the good thing ? they gave me a discount in my server... ONE DOLLAR... server is almost free now

@foreverman said:

I don't think that's the same Joe :P

• My server is still up and uptimerobot doesn't report any downtime in the past either