Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affiliate system, available or NOT?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affiliate system, available or NOT?

This is the first post I put on LET. Thanks for LET I can get lots of useful information about VPS.

This is a post about my confusion about affiliate system, which exists in almost all VPS merchants.

About few months ago, I bought a cheap VPS from HOSTBD24, and it worked very well for me until now. Thanks to its great network for connecting China mainland, I recommended HOSTBD24 to many people, also got many registrations and some money for affiliating, showed below.

First time I saw the minimal payout amount was $50. However, few days ago, when my available commission money almost reached $50, I found HOSTBD24 just raised the minimal payout amount to $100. At that time I was just curious why they did this. Maybe they don't want to do any payout? Then I open a tk to ask, showed below.

The first reply was after more than 48 hrs. HOSTBD24 Founder&CEO, Tonmoy Ajize, confirmed that they will do the affiliate payments, also told me they can pay me $50. Then I reply to tell them my paypal account. However, after several hours, they close my tk!

So I opened second tk, showed below, in 22nd March, and this tk didn't get any respond until now.

Here I have two question for HOSTBD24:

1. If you don't want to do the affiliate payment, it is ok for me, BUT YOU HAVE TO STATE THAT IN YOUR AFFILIATE SYSTEM.

2. It really takes more than 2 days to reply a tk? I know the billing support will reply with some delayed as the importance is less than technical issue, BUT BE HONEST, I FEEL HOSTBD24 TRIED TO AVOID THIS TICKET ON PURPOSE.

At final, I have to admit HOSTBD24's service is good. I just want them to do a statement for their affiliate system.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Most affiliate systems are pointless to use. Raising the minimum payout to $100 for a 10% commission rate is just stupid in my opinion, but we all think differently. Did they complete the payout after they closed the ticket?

• sofiasofia Member

@EVM_Mike said:
    Most affiliate systems are pointless to use. Raising the minimum payout to $100 for a 10% commission rate is just stupid in my opinion, but we all think differently. Did they complete the payout after they closed the ticket?

If they actually did the payment, it is unnecessary for me to share this post in LET.

• RizRiz Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • LESLES Member
    edited March 2016

Most affiliate systems in low end business are just scam (customer catching).
    The companies disappear, will be sold, renamed or billing systems are changed...
    There are just a few good/trustable available.

• sofiasofia Member

@LES said:
    Most affiliate systems in low end business are just scam (customer catching).
    The companies disappear, will be sold, renamed or billing systems are changed...
    There are just a few good/trustable available.

I had two successful affiliate payout in two Chinese vps merchants, so i think the affiliate is do working.

• Don't know how you mentioned, i didn't got any notification. But thanks for it.

• @sofia We are very lucky to have such affiliates like you, as i replied you earlier we do affiliate payout monthly and i have forwarded your information to the proper person.

I don't think it's April yet, within March you will get your payment. If you want to know more, please create a support ticket with your question or add us on skype. Also that payout amount increasing and decreasing was an mistake but yet we are ready to pay you the balance you have.

So please keep calm and wait till the monthend.

Thanks.

• sofiasofia Member

@HOSTBD24 said:
    sofia We are very lucky to have such affiliates like you, as i replied you earlier we do affiliate payout monthly and i have forwarded your information to the proper person.

I don't think it's April yet, within March you will get your payment. If you want to know more, please create a support ticket with your question or add us on skype. Also that payout amount increasing and decreasing was an mistake but yet we are ready to pay you the balance you have.

So please keep calm and wait till the monthend.

Thanks.

Thx very much for your reply. So now you have my paypal account and I just wait until April. If you say these words in my opened tk, I don't need to do a post in LET. Anyway, HOSTBD24 VPS is quite ok for me, also my friends.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • sofia said: Thx very much for your reply. So now you have my paypal account and I just wait until April. If you say these words in my opened tk, I don't need to do a post in LET. Anyway, HOSTBD24 VPS is quite ok for me, also my friends.

You are always welcome and i will try to keep you updated with a fixed date on ticket.

• sayem314sayem314 Member
    edited March 2016

@sofia plz use the word #ticket instead #tk

and @HOSTBD24 is good but super slow support. I mean no support probably!

• sofiasofia Member

@HOSTBD24
    I think it's April 3th now. As you said, "...I don't think it's April yet, within March you will get your payment...", But I didn't get any response from your ticket system also no receiving money in my paypal account. I know it may take some time to proceed, however, maybe you should let me know the status?

You said your word, and I'm counting on it, and sill waiting for it. So please reply me.

The reason I didn't put this through your ticket system is last ticket (showed in this post, first floor) was still open, so I don't think opening new ticket or replying old ticket will do anything for solving problem.

Thanks!

• I hope we don't learn that shilling doesn't pay.

• cociucociu Member

if the provider have difficult to pay 50 $ .....

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We offer 10% per order and 10% per each service renewal. Never got any issuea with that. So strange policy, wont share with good referers... Loks like that $50 a big issue for them.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

sofia said: @HOSTBD24 I think it's April 3th now. As you said, "...I don't think it's April yet, within March you will get your payment...", But I didn't get any response from your ticket system also no receiving money in my paypal account. I know it may take some time to proceed, however, maybe you should let me know the status?

I'm thinking this is not going to end well.

cociu said: if the provider have difficult to pay 50 $ .....

Indeed, particularly since it's affiliate commissions. So someone brought extra business, and the provider can't find money out of those profits to pay a small amount.

But maybe we're wrong and @HOSTBD24 will fix it up...thought it is April 3rd...

• @HOSTBD24 pay up yet?

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2016

pay up yet?

yes, do let us know how it goes...

I'd wager that these 90% of the time these WHMCS-based hosts hadn't factored in affiliate %'s. It seems by default their affiliate program is enabled. I was going to write a bot to sign up to all of them but I suspect most would be problematic at paying out.

Anyways, the OP clearly has targeted traffic... a shrewd host would step in and offer a paying alternative :)

• RizRiz Member
    edited April 2016

• BradBrad Member

ricardo said: It seems by default their affiliate program is enabled.

I believe this is not the case with WHMCS.

• BradBrad Member

Last Active

4:58AM

• Brad said: I believe this is not the case with WHMCS.

That's surprising, as the 200 or so hosts I've signed up with, I think 1 had it disabled.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Makes no sense. 50$ is a really low amount to delay payment for so long. In our affiliate system we provide 10% profit and each signup will validate in 30 days, after that, when an affiliate requests to withdraw, we do it immediately. It looks like they want all the profit and won‘t compensate those who help them grow.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I just saw this pop up on my radar. Thanks @riz. I have to talk with the owner to see what the delay was in this matter. I am more on the technical side of things. But, I will make sure this issue gets resolved. @sofia If you have any further issues please email jason (at) hostbd24.com.

Yes this does make us look bad if we can't pay a simple affiliate payment out. Like I said in the first paragraph I will get this matter resolved. Please understand that Bangladesh is 11 hrs ahead of me. I am not here to make excuses for this and we dropped the ball on this.

• sofiasofia Member
    edited April 2016

@Jason_HOSTBD24 Finally I saw a HOSTBD24 supporter. I didn't blame any one of HOSTBD24, on the contrary, I was trying to solve the problem, also I want to know the time schedule for paying out. Furthermore, HOSTBD24's VPS is truly good as I said before. Anyway, thanks for the reply, and I sincerely hope HOSTBD24 can deal with this issue properly. I think it may impact your reputation.

• sofiasofia Member
    edited April 2016

Another VPS merchant,Sentris.net, I already got my affiliate payout via Paypal yesterday. I posted the request of withdrawal about 10 days ago, March 25th. Though, in HOSTBD24, I opened a ticket about affiliate money withdrawal in March 22, and until today there is still no response, even though after all discussion above in LET.

Time is not the problem, as I said before, the attitude is the key point.

The screenshots below are the status about Sentris.net affiliate money payout. Just for reference.

• sofiasofia Member

@HOSTBD24, @Jason_HOSTBD24, I wonder what's the status of my affiliate money withdrawal??? Since your last reply, your words were the end of March, and now is more than TEN days later, so? I tried to make myself inner peace, but please understand anyone's patience will be exhausted finally.

Thanked by 1support123
  • cociucociu Member

sofia said: but please understand anyone's patience will be exhausted finally.

too much time waiting ...

This discussion has been closed.