Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended Supermicro dealers in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommended Supermicro dealers in EU

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,
We are looking to get some servers shipped to Portugal and Spain. Does anyone recommend any specific Supermicro dealers ?

Comments

• @leapswitch said:
    Hello,
    We are looking to get some servers shipped to Portugal and Spain. Does anyone recommend any specific Supermicro dealers ?

broadberry is quite a good one, i believe they ship overseas too..

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@MSPNick said:
    broadberry is quite a good one, i believe they ship overseas too..

The configured server on their website seems to be quite expensive compared to what we buy in USA/India. Not sure if it is specific to UK.

Any other Dealers in NL / Germany ?

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited March 2016

I am not really a supermicro reseller but I have a load of pre built supermicro servers id be willing to ship to you if you don't mind the shipping cost.The servers range from $250-$500 Also a quick search brought me to this https://www.ahead-it.eu/en/home and http://www.supermicro.com/wheretobuy/europe.cfm?rgn=132

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I think @Clouvider does some Supermicro building, and maybe selling in London.

Thanked by 2leapswitch Clouvider
  • BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016
    Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

Thanks for mentioning @hawc @BlazingServers !

We can certainly help in the UK. Shipping overseas would likely make local suppliers a better fit (cost wise), but regardless, happy to quote!

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

Clouvider said: We can certainly help in the UK. Shipping overseas would likely make local suppliers a better fit (cost wise), but regardless, happy to quote!

You're a SM partner/distrubutor?

Go with twp.nl or servernation.co.uk (didn't end up buying from servernation but are most definetely competitively priced)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We buy large quantities from them, and so have a pretty good deals. That doesn't stop us from reselling :-).

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@leapswitch said:
    Hello,

Hello there,

We can provide any Supermicro and Dell configuration. Just drop me a PM with a little bit more details and I'll be more than happy to help you.

Thank you.

• Check TWP, they are very nice.