Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching Hyperfilter Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching Hyperfilter Reseller

Hello,
im currently searching a reseller of Hyperfilter ddos protection. I directly contacted their support but they dont have official resellers. Someone knows a provider which resell them? Mainly searching a VPS server.
Greetings Hydralein

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

Hyperfilter? Newer hear about them, btw as far as i can see their basic protection is 10Gbps with additional fees upto 30Gbps. Why don't you just look any other provider that will be able to provide you more ddos protection for less price?

• @AlbaHost said:
    Hyperfilter? Newer hear about them, btw as far as i can see their basic protection is 10Gbps with additional fees upto 30Gbps. Why don't you just look any other provider that will be able to provide you more ddos protection for less price?

If you are speaking about UDP Attacks, it would work like that, but if not, they handle much over 30 Gbps, since UDP is blocked in their edge. (This is my case). And without charging for it.

Not to mention, many of the providers nowadays, advertise protection up to 500, 700, 900 Gbps and when you receive an attack that's like 50~100 Mbps your server go "boom", like happened to me in many of these providers too.

edited March 2016

@LowEndGuy said:
    Not to mention, many of the providers nowadays, advertise protection up to 500, 700, 900 Gbps and when you receive an attack that's like 50~100 Mbps your server go "boom", like happened to me in many of these providers too.

Care to tell us mentioned providers? Just curious... because upto 30Gbps UDP protection their price seems to be $799 monthly, for this price you will get better protection im sure.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited March 2016

Parent Company Domain regd - 2013...

Hyperfilter registered 2014...

But hyperfilter has been providing ddos services since 2009... !!!

Member joined three days back (with multiple accounts)

EDIT - ASN allocated sep july 2013

Thanked by 2Riz AlbaHost
  • @AlbaHost said:
    Care to tell us mentioned providers? Just curious... because upto 30Gbps UDP protection their price seems to be $799 monthly, for this price you will get better protection im sure.

Mitigating UDP Attacks is expensive to any provider, most don't mitigate it at all, instead they just discard all packets until the attack stop, so that's not really mitigation, but just traffic discarding, if you want them to keep your app working that's another story, not everyone requires it, except for some FPS Games or some specific applications that aren't frequently used, in this case, good luck.

• cociucociu Member

ez2uk said: But hyperfilter has been providing ddos services since 2009... !!!

nice one

Thanked by 1kkrajk

@ez2uk said:

Nice catch :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • LowEndGuyLowEndGuy Member
    edited March 2016

@ez2uk said:

Their company was registered way before 2013, in fact their domain dates back 2011 : Creation Date: 2011-07-22T02:46:32Z

Also, they could be working before providing services to specific customers only, before going open to the market couldn't them ? And from what I know, you don't have necessarily to have your own ASN when you start your own hosting business, as you can see as example AlbaHost.net also doesn't have one until now... instead using Namecheap services to host its website. That just shows HyperFilter have their own infrastructure, running their own ASN and ip allocations, which is not bad at all.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

http://www.nsfocus.com.cn/About_NSFOCUS/details_18_1156.html

It looks like they do have their own mitigation equipment, they are single homed to NForce but that's not a bad thing in this case as NF are awesome. Does seem they are a pretty new provider unless they rebranded as there's not much info about them <2014, regardless something like NSFocus is not cheap.

edited March 2016

@LowEndGuy said:
    Also, they could be working before providing services to specific customers only, before going open to the market couldn't them ? And from what I know, you don't have necessarily to have your own ASN when you start your own hosting business, as you can see as example AlbaHost.net also doesn't have one until now... instead using Namecheap services to host its website. That just shows HyperFilter have their own infrastructure, running their own asn and ip allocations, which is not bad at all.

If we are hosted or using namecheap services that does not mean that we don't have our own ASN :) We are focused to our customers more instead of where our website is hosted, and we haven't changed our company's name since 2008 when it was established. Btw, i don't have nothing against that provider nor you, so calm down.

edited March 2016

@AlbaHost said:
    If we are hosted or using namecheap services that does not mean that we don't have our own ASN :) Btw, i don't have nothing against that provider nor you, so calm down.

It would be quite strange tho, because all companies running their own network/asn host their own stuff without depending in cheap hosting services... you should consider changing it then, as it would sounds better to anyone checking it from the outside.

I didn't said you have anything against it. This is just to show, that when people comment things in a certain way, it may lead people to understand things wrongly or even learn to classify stuff improperly, anyways lets move on. :)

@LowEndGuy said:

Alright thank you, i will have this in consideration so calm down :)

• @AlbaHost said:
    Alright thank you, i will have this in consideration so calm down :)

I'm fine, no worries. :)

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • LowEndGuy said: Their company was registered way before 2013, in fact their domain dates back 2011 : Creation Date: 2011-07-22T02:46:32Z

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
    edited March 2016

@ez2uk said:

You've forgot to check hyperfilter.com.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited March 2016

Could've bought an expiring domain on godaddy before it actually was deleted...

And 2009 << 2011

And 7 years to get their about page correct (still isn't)... Badly photoshopped profile pics

5 years before (since 2009 ) and 3 years before (2011) to get their first blog (Aug 2014) and just 5 blog posts spanning a couple of months... and none thereafter

Yeah, a reputed company it is

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
    edited March 2016

@ez2uk said:
    Could've bought an expiring domain on godaddy before it actually was deleted...

And 2009 << 2011

And 7 years to get their about page correct (still isn't)... Badly photoshopped profile pics

5 years before (since 2009 ) and 3 years before (2011) to get their first blog and just 5 blog posts spanning a couple of months... And a

Yeah, a reputed company it is

That doesn't means anything at all. Except that you are trying to find reasons to declassify them and going completely out of topic in the op question... not to mention unless you can proof what you said, this is purely speculation.

Having a blog or not, also doesn't means anything, I know many companies that doesn't have one at all. And that doesn't changes anything either.

IMHO, this is all just silly, really.

• Im just trying to relate what is said on their website

edited March 2016

@ez2uk said:
    Im just trying to relate what is said on their website

Can you proof what they've said there is not correct ? Because just looking domains, dates or anything like that, will not lead you anywhere, unless you know them personally and can proof what they've been doing, otherwise as I've said already this is only speculation, nothing else other than trying to imagine what it looks like when you don't know exactly what you are speaking about... I'm just pointing to the obvious here.

I think before pointing things, you must have the correct counter proofs to justify an affirmation, otherwise you'll just help the internet to become worse than it is, people need to learn to research things before posting, otherwise this is all about speculating and hating stuff without even properly knowing anything about it.

My 2 cents here...

• mmm reading this topic and some else i realized that if a company is outside 3-4 usual names the company is automatically shit, why that? And is first time where i see competitors denigrate other company.

I not know hyperfilter personally but why not judge them for provided service and the real infrastructure they had?

just my opinion

Thanked by 1LowEndGuy
  • @matteob said:
    mmm reading this topic and some else i realized that if a company is outside 3-4 usual names the company is automatically shit, why that? And is first time where i see competitors denigrate other company.

I not know hyperfilter personally but why not judge them for provided service and the real infrastructure they had?

just my opinion

Because most people on the internet, are hate oriented only and like only to speculate things to show whether they know stuff or not. Instead of doing exactly what you've pointed here.

Thanked by 1matteob
  • Let us keep the discussion to hyperfilter...

Also have a ripped TOS from Sharktech.net as well.. (Word by word)...

edited March 2016

@ez2uk said:
    Let us keep the discussion to hyperfilter...

Also have a ripped TOS from Sharktech.net as well.. (Word by word)...

You are still on this ? Did you actually used their services ? Can you evaluate their team and service quality ? Or what is your point here other than just flaming or trying to discredit them out of nothing ? Seriously lol...

I still didn't see a single word about what op asked other a bunch of nonsense discussion being performed here and still nothing about what really matter, the services itself.

You really doesn't seem to have any usage experience on this provider.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited March 2016

Why so defensive..?
    Let hyperfilter clarify themselves..
    Now that you are here and possibly the only customer of hyperfilter among thousands of LET members, why not let them know about this post and possibly have them clarify my doubts?
    op's account seems to be a shilling account.. opened 2 accounts on consecutive days.. third day.. this thread pops up..

Don't have any proof but It could be you too...

Also something here for your provider to think over

http://pasteboard.co/2x0vVObM.jpg

edited March 2016

@ez2uk said:o
    Why so defensive..?
    Let hyperfilter clarify themselves..
    Now that you are here and possibly the only customer of hyperfilter among thousands of LET members, why not let them know about this post and possibly have them clarify my doubts?
    op's account seems to be a shilling account.. opened 2 accounts on consecutive days.. third day.. this thread pops up..

Don't have any proof but It could be you too...

Also something here for your provider to think over

I didn't started on this. You did. I am being reasonable here not playing the hater like you lol...

Now you are trying to flame me as well. Perfect. Why you don't ask a mod to check that out ? The question had nothing to do with all your replies and nothing to do with shilling, other than asking for a reseller. Pretty ridiculous from you really.

• Never a hater bro....
    No vested interest...

• @ez2uk said:
    Never a hater bro....
    No vested interest...

Really ? OK fineeeeeee then.