Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 month FREE Cloud Hosting!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 month FREE Cloud Hosting!

OldkyOldky Member
edited March 2016 in Providers

Currently I got this offer to e-mail but I want to share with you is. For someone may be useful.

Guess what the Wise Owl told the Old Bunny in Town?

Days of Hosting hassles are hopping their way down!

Because this Easter, we are giving away a month worth of FREE Cloud Hosting!

Yeah! You read it right!

Don't wait up! Log back in, upgrade your account, launch a server and tell us your server size (1GB or 2GB) on live chat!.

cloudways.com (aff)

Promo code: “EGGHUNT16”

After signing up, your e-mail will be traced back to your comment.

You would then have to authorize your credit card details and upgrade your account. You must inform the Live Chat when doing so to make sure your account is verified and you avail the discounts.

This promotion is only valid on 1GB and 2GB instances of Vultr and DigitalOcean and is only open for new customers.

If you are an existing customer and want to avail the promotion, then you would need to deploy a new server and inform the Live Chat team about it.

BTW, happy easter to everone! :)

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

Title edited to be more accurate on the duration.

Thanked by 2Oldky GCat
  • nepsneps Member

They'll still require you to preload a certain amount I think.

Thanked by 2TheKiller GCat
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2016

I love their "modern" design. Anyway, it's only a month + I have to pre-load.

... beautiful

• OldkyOldky Member

Edited...

• OldkyOldky Member

Still active, grab your 1 month of FREE cloud. :)

• OldkyOldky Member

Still active even though the Easter passed, hurry up and grab one 4 ya!

All you have to do is click-click-click, till you have your desired server with your desired infrastructure provider (DigitalOcean or Vultr) in front of you.