Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1gb KVM anywhere
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1gb KVM anywhere

I am looking for a few VPSs with the following specs: 1 gb RAM, ~5gb SSD disk, 1 core (2 would be nice), 500 GB BW, 100 meg pipe. Must include 1 dedicated IPv4 and IPv6. Full virtualization is a requirement (KVM, VMWare, etc). Would like to see all locations as I need several worldwide. Budget $3/mo or $36/yr.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

Arubacloud /thread

Thanked by 2MrPsycho Jorbox
  • Arubacloud +1

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • bersybersy Member
    edited March 2016

ZXPlay offer 1GB KVM (aff link) in FR/DE/CA for $22/year, LET CB Germany comes with IPv6.

WHT said: Arubacloud /thread

nalkubaxd5 said: Arubacloud +1

Do they already support IPv6?

• Aruba, virmach

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • How did you guys get through the Aruba signup process. The password sent my phone never worked on the panel.

• @camjac251 said:
    How did you guys get through the Aruba signup process. The password sent my phone never worked on the panel.

Like me, i never recived the text message on my phone number.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

We have kvm vps with 1gb ram, 30gb space , 1tb bw , 1ipv4 $32/yealy or $3.5/monthly but no ipv6 . France location

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We have @ both Dallas and LA come with DDoS mitigation.

• scaleway

• @camjac251 said:
    How did you guys get through the Aruba signup process. The password sent my phone never worked on the panel.

@HostinganID said:

@camjac251 said:

Like me, i never recived the text message on my phone number.

Send them support email and they will provide you temporary password.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

As soon as virtkick get of their arses and support ipv6 I will pour a drink and make a new offer that brings us up to date... till then, I'm sucking on a caprisun...

$3 - France or Canada, meets your requirement apart for the ipv6, 3 and 4ghz clocks to help give it a better kick when needed.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

If ssd is not a strict requirement. We are running a 50% off on all kvm instances in German.

• Thread is from March.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK