Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US]Hostigation 10 Year Anniversary - 1GB/25GB pure SSD KVM 2 core 1tb traffic $5/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US]Hostigation 10 Year Anniversary - 1GB/25GB pure SSD KVM 2 core 1tb traffic $5/mo

miTgiBmiTgiB Member
edited March 2016 in Offers

Hostigation.com has been providing hosting, dedicated servers and VPS since 2006 and owns all it's equipment.

Use Coupon Code 10YEAR for $5 fixed price for life

SolusVM KVM VPS

KVM-1024

25GB SSD Disk

1024GB Outbound Bandwidth

1024MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$5 Monthly Order - Los Angeles CA

Unlimited forward DNS and rDNS provided in WHMCS via our PowerDNS cluster located in Charlotte, Los Angeles and Virginia.

Los Angeles provides free DDoS Protection upto 10Gbps/15M PPS

Los Angeles LookingGlass

Los Angeles Test IP: 206.253.164.1 QuadraNet

Addon cPanel for $12/mo

Addon Softaculous $1.50/mo

Addon WHMCS $12.50/mo

Additional IPv4 Address $2/mo (With Justification)

Addon IPv6 no charge

Comodo PositiveSSL $4.99

Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard $49.99

About our VPS
We offer cPanel as a semi-managed service, meaning we will take care of your server, you take care of your code.

OpenVZ/KVM Available, see all of our VPS offerings.
Something you want not offered, drop an email to sales [at] hostigation [dot] com so we can quote your needs.

Acceptable payment options are PayPal, Credit Card via PayPal, Credit Card via Stripe, BitCoin, Check/Money Order (US Funds drawn on US Bank)

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

Congrats :)

• Beautiful, I'm guilty.

• Great stuff, everyone should have at least one Hostigation box.

Thanked by 1miTgiB
  • @badpatrick said:
    Great stuff, everyone should have at least one Hostigation box.

Does my FreeVPS.us Hostigation box count? :)

• Thanks uncle. :D

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@miTgiB Congratulations, Tim.

Hostigation was my first VPS Provider, and I have nothing but fond memories of the ~2 years that I was one of your customers.

Keep up the great work!

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    miTgiB Congratulations, Tim.

Hostigation was my first VPS Provider, and I have nothing but fond memories of the ~2 years that I was one of your customers.

Keep up the great work!

Same here, a few years back I had hostigation for my VPN box, Tim was very nice and helped me a lot on troubleshooting some issues with Steam unable to sign in, which I still have no idea about why. It was a nice server, performed great. Congrats Tim!

• Congrats. Ordered one to check as I saw plenty of good feedbacks (as RamNode). Just some of my opinions regarding order process:

• You should remove domain requirement since this is VPS, not shared hosting?

• The checkout process is a little long. Should it be improved?

• whirlwhirl Member

Hello,
    Looks like The following errors occurred:

The promotion code entered has already been used 

• Just upgrade my plan right now. The service is good and also the network is very friendly to the mainland China.

• whirl said: The following errors

I only have so many pieces of stock for this offer, but seems the fraud order were counting against it as well, I have reset the coupon, so it will just be limited to the stock on hand, and at this rate, I expect to be out by morning

• Just added funds and wanted to pay for this offer.
    There is stock before payment and no stock after payment.
    Can you help?

@miTgiB said:
    I only have so many pieces of stock for this offer, but seems the fraud order were counting against it as well, I have reset the coupon, so it will just be limited to the stock on hand, and at this rate, I expect to be out by morning

• cassacassa Member

Congratulations! It's great to see that you haven't changed over the years :)

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited March 2016

@miTgiB said:

Now I only need a small 512 plan ....can offer?

Generally, the price is $ 20 per year

• qq7119 said: Now I only need a small 512 plan ....can offer?

Generally, the price is $ 20 per year

When did you start making my pricing?

• xiaoxian said: Just added funds and wanted to pay for this offer. There is stock before payment and no stock after payment. Can you help?

Did you place an order? If there is no stock, I cannot help, but if you placed an order, you have 3 days to make payment before I will cancel an unpaid order

• @miTgiB said:

small 512 plan ....can offer ????

• sonicsonic Veteran

smaller package plz, 512 and 256 package would be great :D

• qq7119 said: small 512 plan ....can offer ????

sonic said: smaller package plz, 512 and 256 package would be great :D

This is the offer, sorry if you do not like it

Thanked by 2tommy Nyr
  • kzedkzed Member

no NC offer?

• Looks like these are all gone...

• clarity_64 said: Looks like these are all gone...

The coupon and offer are valid until the end of the month, but yes, it is currently sold out, but a few get put back into stock as new clients cancel for whatever reason, mostly they have poor connectivity between the service and their location, so they find it is not great for them, which I understand. Why I have a 7 day no questions asked refund period.