Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does any one know the back-up service provider for BakedbyMelissa.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does any one know the back-up service provider for BakedbyMelissa.com

pangeapangea Member

Hi, I read about a online backup service provider and who have bakedbymelissa.com as his clients. I forgot the service provider name, could anyone help me in providing the name of the online back up service provider

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited March 2016

andreamada said: Why did you open a new one?

An excellent question.

I'm not sure if this is a strange advertising campaign in which cupcake bakers are now marketing on LET, or if the OP is just impatient.

Searching LET doesn't help, as the only person who's mentioned that company is the OP. You might just want to ask the bakers directly who they use.

• MadMad Member
    edited March 2016

@raindog308 I would opt for the first option (strange advertising campaign) but do not ask me what kind of result they are trying to achieve.

@pangea If you are just impatient (I doubt) why not asking directly them? There is a live chat as far as I see. If none answers you probably none knows it, so why bumping it with a new thread?

I'm strict with the first option :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Best cupcakes EVER