Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need leb vps for seedbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need leb vps for seedbox

i need leb vps for seedbox,no dmca so i can be free,why i choose build my own seedbox rather than renting a seedbox? because i need SPEED,thanks for recc

Comments

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited March 2016

@cociu used to always advertise dmca ignore but his banned.

• justseed.it

Thanked by 1Farjad
  • @masterqqq said:
    cociu used to always advertise dmca ignore but his banned.

well,unfortunately,what's the reason of his banned?

• UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited March 2016

@aubert said:

The TL;DR? He had a melt down.
    Long version, here
    For example this

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2016

Few providers here will allow you to torrent and performance will be subpar.

If you really want SPEED and no problems with copyright abuse, check Feral Hosting.

Want something cheaper? You'll need to give up some SPEED, get a cheap dedi. Kimsufi and Online are good options.

• yeah I was gonna say a cheap box from Kimsufi or Online

I use a Kidechire for it and it's fine.

If you only download a few torrents a week from a private tracker and use less than a few GB bandwidth per torrent, you can probably use any provider without them knowing (or caring)

• thanks dude, i'll go with your reccomendation

• I use a Scaleway box for this and it seems to work well.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nyr said: Few providers here will allow you to torrent and performance will be subpar.

BuyVM performs pretty well :-)

OP, if you're adventurous, @cociu's hostsolutions.ro

Or justseed.it

• @hostnoob said:
    yeah I was gonna say a cheap box from Kimsufi or Online

I use a Kidechire for it and it's fine.

If you only download a few torrents a week from a private tracker and use less than a few GB bandwidth per torrent, you can probably use any provider without them knowing (or caring)

Let's face there are usually really only 2 instances when the provider will care,

1) you are causing problems for their other customers (I.e abusing bandwidth or resources on a shared node)
    2) Your IP is receiving Copyright/Abuse complaints.

if neither of the above apply most providers don't seem to really care what you do with it.