Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Bluevm discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Bluevm discount

mikhomikho Member, Provider
edited February 2013 in Providers

Not sure if you guys know this, found it on twitter.

@BlueVM_vps: Like BlueVM? Want a better deal? Now through March 1st get 25% off if you extend your plan by 6 months+. Simply submit a ticket for details.

I can now be found at https://talk.lowendspirit.com
or on twitter
Come say HI! :)

Comments

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    Yeah. Thanks.

    We have been receiving tickets about this already, but if anyone here wasn't aware, send in a ticket and we can do this.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • mikhomikho Member, Provider
    edited February 2013

    I have a yearly package with you and I'm thinking about using the extra 25%.
    Will that be recurring or only for the next term?
    @Ishaq

    I can now be found at https://talk.lowendspirit.com
    or on twitter
    Come say HI! :)
  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    @MikHo said: I have a yearly package with you and I'm thinking about using the extra 25%.

    Will that be recurring or only for the next term?

    It's for upgrades from Monthly or Quarterly. But if you send in a ticket asking for me, I'll add the discount for the next year.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • edited February 2013

    @MikHo said: get 25% off if you extend your plan by 6 months+.

    Does this mean I need to pay 6 more months now to get the discount if I'm on a monthly plan?

    How many stars in your bowl? How many sorrows in your soul?
  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    @AstroProfundis said: Does this mean I need to pay 6 more months now to get the discount if I'm on a monthly plan?

    You change your cycle to 6 months or a year and get 25% off.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @Ishaq said: You change your cycle to 6 months or a year and get 25% off.

    Just opened ticket #840386 about this. :)

    How many stars in your bowl? How many sorrows in your soul?
  • opened ticket ##210997 too :)

    @Ishaq said: if you send in a ticket asking for me, I'll add the discount for the next year.

  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    Will be looked into guys.

    Thanks.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
Sign In or Register to comment.