Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did not receive Nexhost Dallas refund
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Did not receive Nexhost Dallas refund

shengsheng Member
edited March 2016 in General

At 02/18/2016, NexHost Support told me as below:

Hi,

Sorry to inform you that we are no longer going to sell any KVM Egg Plans and we will be issuing a prorated refund to everyone involved.

Please Provide me with PayPal Email where we can process a refund.

Do note we expect the refunds to take up to 30 days given the amount of refunds pending.

After you provide me with the PayPal Email I'll add it to a List and we will begin processing through as many as we can.

Thanks
NexHost

But it is 03/18/2016 now, I still have not received any refunds.
So what is going on there?

Comments

• cociucociu Member

you can go to the "NexHost"

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • RizRiz Member

TLDR - he ran off with everyone's money, refunded no one, and went psychotic. He asked the mods to ban him.

• Refund? What are you thinking my friend! The word doesn't exist in his dictionary and you are expecting that@!#@!$?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • It's only like $5 right? Not like this guy's gonna be rich from selling all those yearly VPS's.

• @linuxthefish said:
    It's only like $5 right? Not like this guy's gonna be rich from selling all those yearly VPS's.

$5 per vps x 200 customers = run after 2 months and leave with $800.

• Does he still answer support tickets?

• @VyprNetworks said:
    Does he still answer support tickets?

He got banned from the LowEndHelpdesk, so ... no.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    He got banned from the LowEndHelpdesk, so ... no.

I mean support tickets on his hosting site?

• I know what you mean, and I was making a joke on it. But..

Nope, no, never, and no. Don't think he cares about the tickets either.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Yea he is a scammer, and did a runner, he still has not refunded me.

• I'm genuinely shocked that you're surprised you didn't get a refund... He had his fourth mental break down in 3 months (I think it's getting hard to keep track) and has the attitude of somebody less than 10 years of age. Jordan is an idiot plain and simple. He loves to contact me and tell me I'm wrong then he proves me to be right. I don't understand why he doesn't just stop and give up. His reputation can't get anymore tarnished than it already is.

• dailydaily Member

I'm glad you two keep in contact so that we can have those great snippets of quotes from him. Makes for quality posts.

• jason25jason25 Member
    edited March 2016

@Riz said:
    TLDR - he ran off with everyone's money, refunded no one, and went psychotic. He asked the mods to ban him.

Because he would have to banned?

• MadMad Member
    edited March 2016

It's time to look for the "next host". There is already another thread about it, are you too late for a PayPal chargeback?

• @dailymc said:
    I'm glad you two keep in contact so that we can have those great snippets of quotes from him. Makes for quality posts.

He just messages me randomly despite me repeatedly telling him to fuck off.

• dailydaily Member

@IThinkUFailed said:
    He just messages me randomly despite me repeatedly telling him to fuck off.

Oh no, I didn't doubt that. God bless you.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • shengsheng Member

Today I found my account on nexhost was deleted.