Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is any provider allow null scripts on VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is any provider allow null scripts on VPS

realwebrealweb Member
edited February 2013 in Providers

Hi,

Do any provider at lowendbox is allowing null scripts on VPS. If yes, please PM me.

Comments

• jhjh Member

What's your website?

• I don't have, but looking for my client.

• jhjh Member

No worries. I'll gladly accommodate. What's your client's name and address?

• can you send me offer by PM

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I like where this is going.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

You mean 'null' as in illegal/nulled scripts?

• @jarland said: I like where this is going.

lol yes.He should go to black hat forums instead :)

• RaymiiRaymii Member
    edited February 2013

@Infinity said: You mean 'null' as in illegal/nulled scripts?

Probably not a script which just displays a zero...

The kind of client which also lurks on HF...

• What is null script?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I, for one, think its stupid that people charge money for their hard work. Some people don't deserve to eat.

• +10 what is a null script?

• @jhadley said: No worries. I'll gladly accommodate. What's your client's name and address?

So, you're adding your host into the "we accept nulled files" list I see?

• @curtisg said: So, you're adding your host into the "we accept nulled files" list I see?

No, he wanted to get the clients data so that he could put the client on his personal blacklist.

• @curtisg said: So, you're adding your host into the "we accept nulled files" list I see?

No hahah, he asked for his name and address. Meaning he'd probably turn him in.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2013

<?php echo 'null'; ?>

^^^^ Null script?

• skirtTightskirtTight Member
    edited February 2013

To you guys that don't know.

scripts like xenforo/vbulletin etc, which are paid

have built in function that simply calls back to them, to make sure everyone using, is using a valid copy.

Nulled script are script that got this function, well, nulled.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Nulled scripts have had their protection removed.
    Could be call ack links removed, license check removed, encrypted files decrypted etc.

• TommehMTommehM Member
    edited February 2013

@jarland said: I, for one, think its stupid that people charge money for their hard work. Some people don't deserve to eat.

+1

• Oh pirated software. Stolen software. Circumvented software.

• What providers here allow people stash drugs and launder money also?

Tee-hee. Piracy, the great tech dispute of our ages.

Stealing and idealism vs. economic viability for artists and creatives.

• Couldn't you just block the license server host name at the dns level instead lol

• @bdtech said: Couldn't you just block the license server host name at the dns level

It's not like Adobe software, my understanding is that most software (vB, WHMCS, IPB, etc.) won't function until they get a valid response from the license server.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@ihatetonyy said: It's not like Adobe software, my understanding is that most software (vB, WHMCS, IPB, etc.) won't function until they get a valid response from the license server.

I can't speak for all of these but that is definitely not true for IPB. You can install IPB and run it without ever entering your license code. Without a license key, you don't get the various licensed benefits (e.g., spam protection). The software will run just fine.

Of course, if you're running an unlicensed copy and someone reports the URL and IPB has no record of you having purchased, they can do whatever it is copyright holders do in that case.

I believe VB is the same.

Not sure about WHMCS.

• WHMCS you do need a license key to enter specific to the URL you have bought the license for. But with VBulletin, you don't even really enter a key to my knowledge.