Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free .desi domain from AlpNames
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free .desi domain from AlpNames

Received this email for a free .desi domain, tldr go to http://geta.desi/, use coupon HOLI2016. Only 500 domains for free, get one and think later. Plus, you get a chance to win a free premium domain.

.DESI $2000 FREE Giveaway!
To celebrate this Years Holi Festival, AlpNames are giving away 500 FREE .DESI domain names!

Share the love by claiming you own .DESI domain*, and receive an entry into the premium domain giveaway to win one of ten fantastic premium names!

If you don't manage to get a FREE domain, Don't worry! You can still enter the raffle by following these steps:-

1. Go to the GETA.DESI website.

2. Register any .DESI domain name for just $2.99! the more you register, the more chances you have to win!

3. Sit back and wait  for March 23rd when the results will be announce by email!

Premium domains that are up for grabs!
areyou.desi
butterchicken.desi
jam.desi
spicey.desi
ecom.desi
rsvp.desi
top10.desi
tandoor.desi
abcd.desi
followers.desi

*Free domains limited to one free domain per customer and must be claimed through geta.desi
Use the coupon code 'HOLI2016' to claim your FREE .DESI Domain!
Thanked by 1alice2k

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

"Premium domains"

TheOnlyDK said: butterchicken.desi

Thanked by 2raindog308 cassa
  • fuckyou.desi ??

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Too bad it's not "desu"

• what does desi stand for/used for anyways?

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

Looks like they are from India.

@spammy said:
    what does desi stand for/used for anyways?

Desi is a word in Hindi that stands for something country-made or indigenous.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BlazingServers said: Desi is a word in Hindi that stands for something country-made or indigenous.

I generally hear it as an alias for "something Indian" or "an Indian person" sometimes. But I'm not sure that's correct usage.

@raindog308 said:
    I generally hear it as an alias for "something Indian" or "an Indian person" sometimes. But I'm not sure that's correct usage.

Yep. You are right. It is of Indian origin and we call things which have a high risk of being adulterated like butter or ghee desi to show how pure they are and advertise.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

HOLI2016 Coupon Limit Exceeded.

Just. My. Luck.

edited March 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    HOLI2016 Coupon Limit Exceeded.

Just. My. Luck.

Holy Holi

• And so for that.

Happy Holi in advance :)

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited March 2016

desi means "national" ie belonging to the same nation where the first person (the speaker) hails from where "des" means country so desi essentially means citizen (of that country) ..

Also note that "pardesi" means foreign national or any person who is not local to that country

• @rm_ said:
    Too bad it's not "desu"

Right? Lol.