Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM returning a weird error on the API
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM returning a weird error on the API

So we're having a issue with WHMCS and SolusVM. When WHMCS goes to create the virtual machine, it replies with this error:

Array
(
[status] => error
[statusmsg] => Auto select error (No free nodes found in group North America)
)

People say it's because the disk and ram quota isn't set but they are so we're a tad confused. Any expects? :P

Comments

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

The error clearly says that you don't have any available nodes. It's not the RAM or DISK fault "No free nodes found in group North America".

• See we're able to create servers manually and all the nodes are in their designated groups as they should be. Hmmm

• JacobJacob Member

From what I remember of SolusVM, each node has physical resource limits - have any of these been reached? (Although with what you have said above that manual creation works this might not be the case).

• Nah, the node has 32GB of RAM with 2x2TB on Raid 1. Ram is only at 600Mb and the drives well... They only have 40gb used lmao.

• >

Just sent you a PM, if you pop across what I asked for should be able to help you fix it.

• Ignore this! We resolved it. It was a small derp up :(

• EpTicOfficial said: We resolved it.

Proper forum etiquette is to state the solution when you resolve a problem. Someone may come along 2 years later and see this problem they are having and your solution being non-existent isn't very helpful.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • It was literally as the error said. We didn't set the quota correctly. I set it on the wrong node.

• though SolusVM works right out of the box, there are still some settings that need done. don't get lazy or complacent too early :D