Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$7 - BitAccel - OpenVZ - 1GB RAM, 60GB Raid10 Disk! Gigabit PORT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$7 - BitAccel - OpenVZ - 1GB RAM, 60GB Raid10 Disk! Gigabit PORT

CoreyCorey Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

We just launched our site bitaccel.com/. We have over 4 years of experience managing virtual private servers and much more in the hosting industry so don't let the new brand turn you away!

We allow most anything that is legal. Including but not limited to IRC and VPN.

Servers hosted in Buffalo, NY

VPS1

1 Core
1GB Ram - Guaranteed
60GB HDD - Raid10
1TB Bandwidth (1024MB)
1* IPV4
$7.00/mo
Order NOW!

You can also use promo code WHT2 to get an extra 2 months on any yearly payment term!

Test IP:

centos-5-x86_64.tar.gz
centos-5-x86.tar.gz
centos-6-x86_64.tar.gz
centos-6-x86.tar.gz
debian-6.0-x86_64.tar.gz
debian-6.0-x86.tar.gz
fedora-15-x86_64.tar.gz
fedora-15-x86.tar.gz
fedora-16-x86_64.tar.gz
fedora-16-x86.tar.gz
fedora-17-x86_64.tar.gz
fedora-17-x86.tar.gz
suse-12.2-x86_64.tar.gz
suse-12.2-x86.tar.gz
ubuntu-11.10-x86_64.tar.gz
ubuntu-11.10-x86.tar.gz
ubuntu-12.04-x86_64.tar.gz
ubuntu-12.04-x86.tar.gz

You will have access to a browser based control panel to reinstall your OSes, reboot and shutdown your vps, and view usage statistics.

You can order at bitaccel.com/vps.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact us or reply to this post! We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Website looks nice.

Did find a slight graphical bug on iPad: http://cl.ly/image/1l180n1y3q1z

Couple of questions:

What is the port speed?
    Node specs?
    Ipv6

• ... yet another Colocrossing network offer.... Ugggh!

" Our network is served by connectivity through some of the top providers in the game, Level3 and Centurylink"

Better fix your homepage.

• @Fliphost said: Website looks nice.

Did find a slight graphical bug on iPad: http://cl.ly/image/1l180n1y3q1z

Couple of questions:

What is the port speed?

Node specs?
    Ipv6

Guessing that is on safari so I will get that fixed - thank you for bringing that to my attention!
    Gigabit port!
    Intel E3 1240 V2
    4*RE4 in Raid10 with LSI MegaRAID 9260-4i w/ BBU
    32GB RAM.
    No IPV6 support yet. No set date on ipv6 support either.

• @pubcrawler said: ... yet another Colocrossing network offer.... Ugggh!

" Our network is served by connectivity through some of the top providers in the game, Level3 and Centurylink"

Better fix your homepage.

I'm sorry that you have a problem with ColoCrossing. We have plans to get CorexChange in Dallas lit up asap.

• @Corey said: CorexChange in Dallas

If you are going direct with them, best of luck. They have disappointed us multiple time.

• @Jack I think he is complaining because too many provider out of same location. Nothing else :)

• "There is no Cogent or HE bandwidth in our mix". Ouch. There's nothing really wrong with HE or Cogent per-say, just they have some goofy routes in places. I'd much rather see a mix of all 4 - HE, Cogent, Level3, and CenturyLink.

• @KernelSanders said: "There is no Cogent or HE bandwidth in our mix". Ouch. There's nothing really wrong with HE or Cogent per-say, just they have some goofy routes in places. I'd much rather see a mix of all 4 - HE, Cogent, Level3, and CenturyLink.

Actually that statement was wrong I updated the site.

• edited February 2013

@Corey said: Actually that statement was wrong I updated the site.

Oh ok, looks nice, I like it :)

• @KernelSanders said:

Oh ok, looks nice, I like it :)

Thank you very much! :)

• @Jack said: Do you really think @Francisco would of put 20 odd boxes with them if he thought Chris could have access ect to them? That was one of his concerns and Jon must of assured him that wouldn't be possible or he wouldn't of gone through with it.

Yea I had this same discussion with @Francisco in the past. CC support is really fast.

• @Corey, you are a good guy. No offense meant.

@NHRoel, yeppers. We need location diversity on here. LEB scene in the US is way too concentrated on one provider.

@KernelSanders, HE+Cogent get a bad rap. See Kansas City for that combo rocking and crazy throughput at low cost. CenturyLink? Regionally fine and interesting upstreams, not best plan though.

@Jack, BuyVM clearly is in the hen house and concerned about the foxes. Differentiating CC and CVPS is fiction. Same folks, same everything.

Corexchange Dallas... Yeah it's a good location. Dealing direct small commit might not be as good as dealing with someone with large commits and own racks.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited February 2013

@pubcrawler said: Corexchange Dallas... Yeah it's a good location. Dealing direct small commit might not be as good as dealing with someone with large commits and own racks.

Been in that situation with corex already and I know exactly what you are saying :).
    In fact our main website and services are hosted out of a server in that DC.

@pubcrawler said: @Corey, you are a good guy. No offense meant.

Thank you, this means a lot to me.

• @pubcrawler said: HE+Cogent get a bad rap. See Kansas City for that combo rocking and crazy throughput at low cost. CenturyLink? Regionally fine and interesting upstreams, not best plan though.

Yeah I know all about the kind of reputation they have. Just for the price, it's decent.

• @pubcrawler Well, not every dc is with in LEB budget and can provide good support. But I do not have any personal experience with them. Just echoing what I heard.

• @NHRoel said: @pubcrawler Well, not every dc is with in LEB budget and can provide good support. But I do not have any personal experience with them. Just echoing what I heard.

1)Pricing
    2)Support
    3)Integrity

These are hard points to find for this industry unless you are pushing huge commits in the several gigabits with over 20 servers.

• Biggest issue small providers here face is getting a fair price on server / colo and actually receiving the service they are paying for (i.e. bandwidth throughput, reliable power, uptime on bandwidth and responsiveness on ticketing).

It's easy to get a low price on a server or colo. But often post sales the room gets real quiet and a month out you are a stranger to them or demoted in importance. Mainly because most companies are in perpetual sales mode and have little to no stafff.

I've been in luxury colo to the slums of colo. Often the difference about what makes a place good or bad is the people themselves. Not the fancy equipment, gensets, new fangled air and power or the upstream diversity (although last point really can ruin a good place). Do the people know what they are doing, like what they are doing and have a true interest in the technology. And, do they get that people relationships are a huge part of this sort of business.