Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dalhosting.com expired domain NS problems
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dalhosting.com expired domain NS problems

Hello

Does anyone know the contact or Email dalhosting.com the company?
The company's domain expired and that the NS also now my clients (many customers, I am reseller of this company WHM) are offline.

The problem is that the company's emails are all @dalhosting.com certainly the mail will not be delivered due to be expired by the MX domain (parked)

I think http://dalhosting.com/ company still does not know this happened, someone has direct contact with them?

Thank you.

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

+62.85258017

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited March 2016

They must of known -- certainly the many renewal emails were sent to him prior to the domain's expiry?

Anyways, unless somebody decided to record the WHOIS details before its expiry, there won't be much you'll be able to do at this point.

• IshaqIshaq Member

It's @Dalcomp

• Thanks for the answers and help friends.

Unfortunately I can not speak much English, I'm a company in Brazil I know only write a little English.

I contacted the LEB profile will wait his response.

Note: I believe that he has not yet realized this, because the ips servers are ok, only problems with the domain of himself.

Thank you.

• @Ishaq said:
    +62.85258017

it's incomplete for Indonesian number

• Hi all, sorry for the inconveniences. There was a problem with my linked card causing automatic renewal to fail. I'm working on it and should be fixed in a few hours.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@DalComp said:
    Hi all, sorry for the inconveniences. There was a problem with my linked card causing automatic renewal to fail. I'm working on it and should be fixed in a few hours.

PayPal works too (in the domain provider you're using). Let me know your paypal email in PM and I'll get you funds to renew it.

• Hi, thanks all :)

• @MrGeneral said:

Payment issues are resolved, but thank you for the kind intention.

@Ishaq said:
    +62.85258017

+62.85258017837

Not sure how the last three digits were not saved. Will update whois info.

@Wagner said:
    Hi, thanks all :)

Some websites will probably on delay due to DNS propagation, but let me know if you're still having issues.

• Never seen anybody using $00.99 before, maybe I'm wrong.

• @DalComp said:
    Hi all, sorry for the inconveniences. There was a problem with my linked card causing automatic renewal to fail. I'm working on it and should be fixed in a few hours.

An Uptime monitor would have helped.