Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS from Soyoustart
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS from Soyoustart

I need a low cost vps which is hosted on Soyoustart Data Center.

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@Freelancer said:
    I need a low cost vps which is hosted on Soyoustart Data Center.

That's it?

• BochiBochi Member

Whats specs do you need and how much are you willing to pay?
    For how long and what do need it for?
    Maybe I can hook you up with one.

• Freelancer said: I need a low cost vps which is hosted on Soyoustart Data Center.

Soyoustart are enter-to-mid range servers located to OVH infrastructure in France and Canada. So, you basically want a vps located to OVH. Why don't you grab directly a cloud vps from ovh's website? It's the same infrastructure, only hosted in more powerful and redundant servers than SYS.

Thanked by 3Bochi pbgben raindog308
  • I can offer you one @Freelancer please open a ticket at https://cubedata.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/1/ but note you will have to go through my custom fraudrecord module that automates screening orders so it means if you pass the modules's checks your vps gets setup instantly not waiting for manual review/approval.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    • anyone who uses SYS would be dumb since IP fees are recurring there and they aren't on OVH.
  • BochiBochi Member

@EVM_Mike said:

• anyone who uses SYS would be dumb since IP fees are recurring there and they aren't on OVH.

Well, that's not true. Same as with OVH.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2016

@EVM_Mike said:

They're one time fee just like the main line. At least on the US/Canada side.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • boerndboernd Member
    edited March 2016

At SYS only up to 16 IPs are with a one time fee.

More IPs are recurring.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@boernd said:

More IPs are recurring.

Oh I didn't even realize you could get more. Guess I never tried.

• BochiBochi Member
    edited March 2016

@boernd said:

More IPs are recurring.

My bad, this is correct - but was assuming we are talking about those.
    But same holds for OVH, the threshold there are 256 IPs though.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

I have a few E3-SSD-4 servers at SoYouStart. You can use a link in my signature and request 3 days free trial.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

@jarland said:
    They're one time fee just like the main line. At least on the US/Canada side.

Must have changed then, about a year ago I had a SYS server with 2 (additional) IPs and was charged every month for them.

• timnboys said: but note you will have to go through my custom fraudrecord module that automates screening orders so it means if you pass the modules's checks your vps gets setup instantly not waiting for manual review/approval.

Clearly not an ad for your own FraudRecord module ;)

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2016

not really telling him I will offer him a vps submit a ticket and I will work out a plan though when he orders he will have to go through my own fraudrecord module just for warning in case he complains saying my vps wasn't set up immediately or something. why flamesrunner should I not say that and let him figure that out himself?

• I have some spare space on a Proxmox KVM node in RBX France if you are interested, 2GB KVM $4 a month?

• We got a node in Gravelines OVH Datacenter http://www.ownbox.co.uk/ssd-vps-hosting.php

Heres a test IP: http://151.80.184.250/test.zip

• @exception0x876 said:
    I have a few E3-SSD-4 servers at SoYouStart. You can use a link in my signature and request 3 days free trial.

I requested a trial and I'm trying it just now. It seems good. What is the standard price for 2 GB KVM? 4$/mo?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Geekoine said:
    I requested a trial and I'm trying it just now. It seems good. What is the standard price for 2 GB KVM? 4$/mo?

The standard price is $7/mo