Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU Storage VPS | Cheap Yearly Multiple Location VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU Storage VPS | Cheap Yearly Multiple Location VPS

2»

Comments

• This site can’t be reached

• @tenpera said:
    This site can’t be reached

We had a few issues just affecting our front end website, this has been resolved.

• @AshleyUk After all those waiting, no more stock...:)

• I'm a little late to the party, but I just want to say that I am very happy with my storage plan, and it has amazing value for the price.

I do have a question though. Any plans to support Docker on your OpenVZ plans in the future? With some tweaking, it should be possible - some hosts do support it.

By no means is this an important feature, as I imagine anyone needing Docker would go for the KVM plan anyway, but depending on how much tinkering it would take to get it working, it might be a nice added-value sort of thing. I know I would personally make use of it and appreciate it, other people perhaps as well.

• @tenpera said:
    AshleyUk After all those waiting, no more stock...:)

Some in stock now.

@Chronic

Defiantly something we may look into, but no E.T.A

• SashiSashi Member

@AshleyUK is plex allowed? Non-cpu intensive/personal usage?

• @Sashi said:
    AshleyUK is plex allowed? Non-cpu intensive/personal usage?

With transcoding disable no issues at all.

If you need transcoding will need to look at our standard range.

• SashiSashi Member

@AshleyUK

Any custom plans that I could request for standard range?

• @Sashi said:
    AshleyUK

Any custom plans that I could request for standard range?

Depends what you need changing, most client's are covered by one of the 4 base plans.

• Bought special KVM. from AshleyUK ..absolutely splendid support and very good performance, great value for the money paid.

• is there a specific tos for cpu usage on storage plans? Also on request can a second core be added?

• @AshleyUk can you help?

• @sandro said:
    AshleyUk can you help?

We have no specific TOS for CPU, it is a shared core however and is not guaranteed.

Both RAM and Disk are.

We do not allow customization of LET plans apart from allow multiple plans to be combined into a single VM.

• sandrosandro Member
    edited March 2016

So I cant even request custom plans?

• @AshleyUk
    Special Storage LET Plan
    Out of Stock. When can I order?

• @AshleyUk do we have to check this post's link or if there is stock available will be on another post?

• @charos said:
    AshleyUk do we have to check this post's link or if there is stock available will be on another post?

Be some within the next 7 days.