Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[dNiX] /D/omain /N/ame Admin/iX/ - Get expire, create, update, ns, registrar info
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[dNiX] /D/omain /N/ame Admin/iX/ - Get expire, create, update, ns, registrar info

xrzxrz Member
edited March 2016 in General

https://dnix.cat/

Smart.

Are you still keeping your domain name records in spreadsheets, word processor documents or even note pads?

Secure.

dNiX can automatically retrieve all relevant domain related data (like registrar, expiry, created and last updated dates, name servers).

Easy.

dNiX is the essential tool for people who regularly buy and sell domains, or maintain multiple websites.

Features

Most people owned more than one domain name. Sometimes, domain name is registered with your web hosting provider, or you bought it from a ICANN accredited registrar.
From time to time, you may forget where you registered your domain name, when is the expiry date, DNS server, etc. You can use a spread sheet to record your domain names but you need to keep updating the data.
dNiX helps you keep track all these changes of your domain name. Just add your domain name to dNiX and it will retrieves and updates domain data automatically.

What dNiX Stands For?

dNiX stands for Domain Name AdminiX.

How It Works?

dNiX queries your domain data from registrar's Whois database.

Why Free?

Just because

dNiX domain management service included:
Free for life.
Supports Internationalized Domain Names (IDN).
Easy access from everywhere with web browser.
Add an unlimited number of domains.
Keep all domain information in one central location.
Automatically retrieve domain information such as registrar, domain status, name servers, expiry, created, and updated dates.

How it works

You have domain.
We give you info about it.

Thanked by 1Noerman

Comments

• tommytommy Member

How is your service compare to dnmin? Its just another competitor or you offer something different?

• Creation Date: 2016-03-13T 11:43:52.66
    Only created 3 Hours ago lol

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

So that is basically WHOIS in a website?

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited March 2016

I try to add dot ID (anything.id)

dnix -> success

dnmin -> .id are not supported Success

Thanks.

• tommytommy Member

@Noerman I just check again, only .id not supported by dnmin, because he doesn't aware .id already available to register? How about asking him to add support .id? I can't remember his username here.

Thanked by 1seikan
  • RizRiz Member
    Thanked by 1seikan
  • @Riz Thanks for tag me in :)

@Noerman @tommy .id extension has been added.

Thanked by 1Noerman