Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for someone want to help out or run a vps hosting business [sponsor or discount on server]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for someone want to help out or run a vps hosting business [sponsor or discount on server]

casper253casper253 Member
edited February 2013 in General

looking for someone want to run a vps hosting business like running web hosting, resell vps,vps and dedicated server.

here is my website for right now
http://resellserver.net

so you think you can help out fixing the website please comment below or pm me

for billing system we are using boxbilling "http://www.boxbilling.com" and im planing to get whmcs soon or near future when business grow.

donate alway welcome.

my background

im owner of nationservers.org and post4server.tk both of the website is about post to host service we offer free teamspeak 3 server and game server and vps server.

so you think you can sponsor us or want give us a discount on the server please comment below or pm me.

Comments

• I wouldn't recommend reselling VPS servers at this time. First, sell shared hosting and if you make good profit from that, then purchase a dedicated server for hosting VPS servers from. Reselling can get messy. I am interested, PM me.

• Interested. PM me.

• If you're looking for a partner, I would have to suggest perhaps posting more information about yourself (background, future plans, etc.). I'm not interested, but good luck finding someone!

• @casper253 said: bussniss

Bus business?

• oh no... not this again casper. I thought after your last attempt...
    just go back to begging for sponsorship and trying to get hosts shut down(like you attempted with me).

• I already do this!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

looking for someone

I do.
    Now what?

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

PM me your projects, I am quite interested.

• casper253casper253 Member
    edited February 2013

curtisg stop it please and what last attempt. i only ask you for sponsor only 1 time. discount on the vps. you deny me as customer and you lie to dmm that i wrote fake review about your company that i never wrote or plan too.

• casper253casper253 Member
    edited February 2013

• Honestly, I think the general rule of thumb is that you need to spell properly in order to run a hosting business.

The only exception I've seen are some offshore providers, and even they try their best in English. With due retrospect, you are mispelling alot.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2013

If you haven't got the money to the back it, give up now. You have to spend money to make money.

• Yup, this guy is right. I would think most if not all of us invest the majority of our money back into buying new hardware, and everything else that goes with it.

@GetKVM_Ash said: You have to spend money to make money.

• Casper, you wrote fake reviews, you can't even spell correctly, you expect anyone in their right mind to buy a server from a immature kid?

You begged me for a sponsorship, I denied, then you wanted to "buy" a server, I denied that after you started swearing at me, then you go write fake reviews(which were hard to understand as you didn't even spell one word correctly).

So, telling me to "stop it" really does nothing. I'm not doing anything but leaving advice which is, if you don't have the money to back it up, then give up. @GetKVM_Ash is 100% correct. You have to spend money to make money.

• The endless sea of wannabe kid providers.

• @pubcrawler said: The endless sea of wannabe kid providers.

• At lease he tried :P

• @DalComp said: At lease he tried :P

No harm in trying :) Future businessmen coming

• Pretty sure if you explain your business model and business plan, quite a few of the folks on here would be willing to help you out with that ;)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@GetKVM_Ash said: If you haven't got the money to the back it, give up now.

That or a credit card, a dream, and an angry wife.

• @GetKVM_Ash said: You have to spend money to make money.

+1

• @jarland said: That or a credit card, a dream, and an angry wife.

Who needs angry wife when you have nut case mom in-law.

• @jarland said: credit card

Never had one, debt free over here :)

@jarland said: angry girlfriend

Got one of those though :P

• I sponsor you one big ass good luck :)

• @liam close?

• @curtisg im not the one start s*it to other vps provider or member. im not the one spreading lie about other member age.how writing your company name and link to your website is a fake review?
    i bet you the person post threat to resold and his company (budgetvds.com). because he a reseller and he have better deal then your resell centralvps.com company (sonicvps.com).he been in business in 2008 and you been in business in 2009..when you sign up at freevps.us you start fighting with other member.

how spelling make me a little kid. their alot of people work and dont know any english and how to spell that what make other people little kid

@GetKVM_Ash why i want quite now [never quite what you dream for]. i spend alot money out of my pocket and time running a website. look at nationservers.org i offer free vps and teamspeak 3 server and game server..

7 teamspeak 3 server been giveaway
    each server have 50 slots each they save $14.95 each
    and 1 year they save $179.40 each

9 vps server been giveaway

so running a paid hosting will help out with the cost and save my client money that my goal (projects) and dream and im keep running strong and keep my head up from hater.

HATER MAKE ME FAMOUS

@pubcrawler how would you know if im a kid or not he have no proof
    @darknyan spelling is not my type that why they have eraser or delete button on the keyboard

• @darknyan spelling is not my type that why they have eraser or delete button on the keyboard

More than happy to help you once you learn how to spell.

• If a homeless person hold a sign and that person missed spell you gonna tell that person to learn how to spell and not help that person because that person don't know how to spell

• GunterGunter Member
    edited February 2013

@casper253 said: If a homeless person hold a sign and that person missed spell you gonna tell that person to learn how to spell and not help that person because that person don't know how to spell

I think that's really fucked up, automatically assuming homeless individuals don't know how to spell.

Most homeless individuals are noble, educated, and honest. Some of them simply committed mistakes they regretted. Whereas you allegedly slandered a company for not giving you a "sponsorship".

You seem alot like a spoiled brat to me now, I mean honestly, going as low as to compare yourself to a less privileged individual?

• @dark I don't care what other people think about me.
    I never ask you to sponsor me. You the one offer me that you gonna help me out with the hosting. Yeah I'm spoil brat because I work hard for it. Their a lot people have weaknest and stongest side of them and my weaknest is reading and writing and my strongest is working hard and never quit. That the reason I post to get help with the hosting and if they offer to help me then I'm okay with it. Seem like you a quiter. You offer people help but you walk away from them like you did to me. Their a lot of people would offer to help then bringing other down