Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for GApps 50 user license.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for GApps 50 user license.

dailydaily Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

Need it to be a reasonable price, and you need to accept PayPal. Reputable members only.

Don't PM me, drop an offer here. Thanks.

Comments

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited March 2016

and what is a reasonable price? range is too wide to guess.. Just say 'I want as dirt cheap as possible' haha

• iSkyiSky Member

@Abdussamad

not sure if he is accept paypal, but somehow he have reasonable price and 3 years at here

Thanked by 1Abdussamad
  • RocksterRockster Member
    edited March 2016
    • $10 for 50 users and $15 for 100 users -> some have old inactive forgotten users added, you would need to remove them by yourself (because I am too lazy to bother with that)

• $15 for 50 users and $20 for 100 users -> no users added

Buyer pay paypal fees (it's most likely just few %). Domain not included (you swap it with your own domain - it's 2 minutes of work or something, I provide instructions).

Thanked by 2BSA umiyaji
  • dailydaily Member

@farsighter said:

I'm just not familiar is all. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price on the seller's end.

• @Rockster said:

• $10 for 50 users and $15 for 100 users -> some have old inactive forgotten users added, you would need to remove them by yourself (because I am too lazy to bother with that)

• $15 for 50 users and $20 for 100 users -> no users added

Buyer pay paypal fees (it's most likely just few %). Domain not included (you swap it with your own domain - it's 2 minutes of work or something, I provide instructions).

How many of these do you have? And we can use only 1 domain with one account, right?

• A couple of them.
    Yes, only one with account, but more can be added as aliases.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Rockster said: Yes, only one with account, but more can be added as aliases.

Aliases are not addon domains?

• They are, but can't be used as standalone email accounts.
    https://support.google.com/a/answer/33327?hl=en

• dailydaily Member

@Rockster, I'd be interested in a 100 user account. Don't mind deleting users. PM me?

• PM me. I have few with 50, 100, 200, 300, 500 and 2000 (standard + education/non profit) users.

• @TheKiller said:
    PM me. I have few with 50, 100, 200, 300, 500 and 2000 (standard + education/non profit) users.

Can we add domain with education user?

• @robohost said:
    Can we add domain with education user?

You can add secondary domains, not sure about primary domain swipe.

• AbdussamadAbdussamad Member
    edited March 2016

iSky said: not sure if he is accept paypal, but somehow he have reasonable price and 3 years at here

Thanks for tagging me but unfortunately I can't take paypal. I can take skrill or btc. My prices in case anyone is interested.

• dailydaily Member
    edited March 2016

Hey there guys,

I decided to go with @Rockster. Not even 5 minutes after I sent the payment he sent me the details for the account and now I'm just waiting 24 hours so I can reclaim my domain that I had already used on another GApps account. Can recommend!

Also, it was much cheaper than the offers posted here.. (100 users for $15, and there weren't even any users to delete.) -- also, he took reputable payment methods.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • edanedan Member

+1 for @Rockster

Got 2 accounts from him.

• @Rockster Interested in $15 for 100 users

• +1 for @Rockster

• +1 for @Rockster !!!

• The negative of this is that you must do all administration at google.com/a/olddomain.com and you must login as [email protected] -- and google gives no way for that to change.

You can only add newdomain.com as an alias of olddomain -- so you can still send/receive mail no problem; and even set [email protected] as default when sending...

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • dailydaily Member

@LogicX said:
    The negative of this is that you must do all administration at google.com/a/olddomain.com and you must login as [email protected] -- and google gives no way for that to change.

You can only add newdomain.com as an alias of olddomain -- so you can still send/receive mail no problem; and even set [email protected] as default when sending...

But this isn't correct. Once you switch the primary domain, (which was covered in a recent thread) you can make the old one a secondary account, and delete everything about it including it's admin. Then you manage the account with the domain you setup.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • OH wow, I'm behind the times. Didn't realize someone came up with this workaround. Excellent! I shall now go use some of my old gapps accounts!

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Rockster is the man! Just snagged one of those 50 user accounts from him.

• edanedan Member

@LogicX said:
    OH wow, I'm behind the times. Didn't realize someone came up with this workaround. Excellent! I shall now go use some of my old gapps accounts!

I am using those trick and already change 4 primary domains to new one, without any issues.

• Seem RockStar become RealStar :-D

Let me know if you want to swap primary domain at reasonable cost

• I'm looking to get GoogleApp's too but is this with Unlimited storage?

Also is this paid monthly? 15$?

Sorry bit of a newbie on this...

• PirateHitman said: I'm looking to get GoogleApp's too but is this with Unlimited storage?

Legacy Google Apps accounts with 15GB storage... Used to be available for free, but no longer. Some users are selling accounts that had domains registered.

• @Boltersdriveer said:

PirateHitman said: I'm looking to get GoogleApp's too but is this with Unlimited storage?

Legacy Google Apps accounts with 15GB storage... Used to be available for free, but no longer. Some users are selling accounts that had domains registered.

I see! That's the clarification I needed, thanks!! Are they still continuing for free? Are unlimited ones availible too?

• PirateHitman said: I see! That's the clarification I needed, thanks!! Are they still continuing for free? Are unlimited ones availible too?

Supposedly you can continue to use them for now for free. I don't think there have been unlimited legacy Google Apps accounts, unless they were for non-profits/education in which case it's not the same thing anyway.

• dailydaily Member

@Boltersdriveer said:

PirateHitman said: I see! That's the clarification I needed, thanks!! Are they still continuing for free? Are unlimited ones availible too?

Supposedly you can continue to use them for now for free. I don't think there have been unlimited legacy Google Apps accounts, unless they were for non-profits/education in which case it's not the same thing anyway.

Grandfathered Google Apps accounts will continue to be free forever (in theory), of any type. The 50 user license I got from @Rockster is still good and I use it for email every day. Not a non-profit/edu.