Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stillery: Launching! Dedicated threads, SSD RAID10, starting from $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stillery: Launching! Dedicated threads, SSD RAID10, starting from $7

alfredalfred Member, Host Rep
edited March 2016 in Offers

Today I'm proud to announce the launch of Stillery!

We're starting off with our Sigma service, a VPS provider with a focus on performance. And, as with all Stillery services, our plan is to be fully transparent about what we offer.

With our Plan 1 at $7/month, you get:

• 1/2 thread (shared with one other VPS, but burstable up to 1 thread)

• E3-1270v3 @ 3.5GHz (turbo up to 3.9GHz)
  • 1GB ECC RAM

• 15GB pure SSD RAID10 storage
  • 1TB @ 1Gbps bandwidth

• QuickPacket in Los Angeles, CA

• 1 IPv4, IPv6 support (more available upon request)

• KVM virtualization with fully custom management panel

We also have some higher-end plans with dedicated threads on our website.

Because we oversell absolutely nothing, we can only fit at most 16 nodes per host! In this case, stock is limited to this as well.

A warning that we do not guarantee support response times (though we do try to be quick & friendly!), and all VMs are manually approved and created. Be patient as it may take up to 24-48 hours.

Finally: we're human too! So if you have any questions, comments, or issues, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]. Or, PM me here if that's what you prefer.

Comments

• bersybersy Member

Summer is coming… Good luck anyway ;)

Thanked by 2GCat lifehome
  • alfredalfred Member, Host Rep

@bersy said:
    Summer is coming… Good luck anyway ;)

I don't plan on shutting down anytime soon (well, unless we get absolutely no customers at all). I'm quite optimistic that this will work out in the long run.

• (well, unless we get absolutely no customers at all). I'm quite optimistic that this will work out in the long run.

As someone who's been in that position, I can guarantee you will have no clients for months to come. Better crack open that wallet and get a business plan ready.

Thanked by 2alfred GCat
  • Well, I thought I would give you a try for a month, signed gave you my 7 USD with stripe and then the page goes blank? No information as to what happened with my transaction?

• GCatGCat Member

Summer gets earlier every year! Damn

@ollietrex said:
    Well, I thought I would give you a try for a month, signed gave you my 7 USD with stripe and then the page goes blank? No information as to what happened with my transaction?

Seems like there was an error processing your card details. I've sent you an email with more details.

• "Summer is coming" - Sted Nark

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • FalzoFalzo Member

good luck with your sales!

alfred said: our plan is to be fully transparent about what we offer

so please be transparent: who is we and our in your plan ;-)

@Falzo said:
    good luck with your sales!

Thanks!

so please be transparent: who is we and our in your plan ;-)

This is obviously a slight deviation from that plan, but the end goal is the same. Uses of "we" and "our" in my post here are referring to Stillery, the project/entity. Hope that clears things up.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@alfred said:
    Uses of "we" and "our" in my post here are referring to Stillery, the project/entity.

Thought of something like this. :-)

I have to say I am no friend of that kind of marketing blabla. If you want to be somewhat different (as your goals formerly seemed to be) stay with that idea!
    And yes, be honest and transparent, even if you are a sole trader - there is nothing wrong with that.
    It will be a good match for what you offer and I think there is no need to hide that fact or make up an image of being something like a large business if you simply are not.

btw: I like your website and the different approach, keep up with it and don't get common.

edited March 2016

@Falzo said:

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but in the end decided that the project wasn't "me", thus my way of referring to it. I'm by no means trying to make it seem like a large company... I might have to reword a bit for next time if that's the point that's getting across.

btw: I like your website and the different approach, keep up with it and don't get common.

Thanks again! I'm a web developer by trade, that's what I do :)