Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for US server - $30/m with DA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for US server - $30/m with DA

I'm looking for a new server, can anyone match WSI pricing?

Looking for at least
Xeon 5420
16GB Ram
SSD Drive (any size)
10TB Bandwidth (usage is normally around 2TB, except during a few months it peaks to 5-6TB).
DirectAdmin (either free or onetime setup fee only)
USA Location

I would go with a WSI or DS server but you can only get an SSD on their $40+ servers.

Comments

• We can do this with 120GB SSD, one-time fee of $55 for the DA license.

• DamianWasHisName said: be warned if you hit issues with delimiter prepare to be ripped to pieces on public forums i was reading there reviews today and they just ripped the shit out of there old clients lol

If you're an idiot and lie then absolutely expect the nuclear option. We have no time for drama queens.

But if you are a genuinely aggrieved customer then of course @Mikeyur is going to do everything in his power to make it right.

Thanked by 3HWAYS ihatetonyy jar
  • DamianWasHisName said: I cant comment on who is right or wrong but there is a industry standard of professionalism atleast when i ran a hosting company there was even if i did rob all my clients and jump ship in the end lol

That goes two ways. The problem is that someone so-called customers believe that they can blackmail providers for free handouts, threatening that if they don't get their way then they will write abusive comments about the provider.

Some providers bend over and feed the monster, others like Delimiter don't. We always vigorously defend ourselves in the case of misinformation. Mike's predecessor failed to do this for years and the result was that many of these 'stories' were left unanswered despite being wholly false.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • There was a Joe's Datacenter offer on LEB frontpage for a dedicated a few weeks ago for $20/m . They also offered DA. May be you can take a look at it.

• MadMad Member

You may consider:

Wholesaleinternet, DataShack, Joe's DC, Dedispec

All of them provide DA license as setup fee only.

You can take a look at Delimiter as well ;)

• AaronWAaronW Member, Patron Provider

Just send an email to sales@ and tell them Aaron said you could have a 5420 with a 120GB SSD instead of the 2TB. You'll get it.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy

Actually tell them I said you could have 2 120s and a free upgrade to the 5520 instead of the 2TB. That'll really tick Jon off. :)

• No Cpanel prefer?

Xeon E3-1220

8GB DDR3

500GB SSD

CPANEL INCLUDED

$ 99.00

• @AaronW said:
    Actually tell them I said you could have 2 120s and a free upgrade to the 5520 instead of the 2TB. That'll really tick Jon off. :)

hah thanks Aaron, will grab a server from you guys. thanks all!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AaronW said:

Hmm, I wish I could have that too, err. Ordered 5420 a week ago.

• MrGeneral said: Hmm, I wish I could have that too, err. Ordered 5420 a week ago.

Well you could always email Jon and try it on by saying that Aaron is offering free upgrades on LET ;)

MrGeneral said: Hmm, I wish I could have that too, err. Ordered 5420 a week ago.

Instant or custom? I can modify a custom server but not the preconfigured stuff.

MarkTurner said: Well you could always email Jon and try it on by saying that Aaron is offering free upgrades on LET ;)

I had a post all typed out about upgrades but I need to go read the rules again before I put my foot in my mouth and get in trouble. :)