Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with billing Cloud.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problems with billing Cloud.net

WagnerWagner Member
edited March 2016 in Reviews

Hello

I wonder what you think of the billing system Cloud.net
The company constantly changes its billing form without telling their customers in advance.

Before the payment was made with normal bill (the amount paid would like credit and discounted per hour), with that the customer would have the credit after payment, and the value would discounting over the course of hours (as digitalocean does), then the company changed its billing system to only pre-credit, it made I had to pay the same bill almost twice (to have another additional amount on credit)

Now I see that they changed again before the minimum payment was customizable or $ 5 and now see they changed the minimum payment to $ 25, all this without telling your customers notice before.

I think they should warn customers about the changes in the billing system, so we do not surprise at the end of the month, I wonder how it should be for users who have automatic credit card (debit) in the company, I think the customer should have some problems with it.

What do you think?

I opened a support ticket asking about this new change, the company has good servers, fast, perfect uptime, but have these problems with the billing system and logistics.

Thank you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.