Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap or Free WHMCS License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap or Free WHMCS License

Hey all,
Where can i get an free or cheap license for WHMCS ?

Comments

• 18 bucks whmcs.com

• Mightweb, onrahost, innohosting provide reseller accounts with WHMCS free for 10-11$ per month. Can't get any cheaper than that.

• cassacassa Member

If you can't pay $16 for a WHMCS license, you shouldn't start. Good luck anyway, and keep in mind that probably you'll make no profit / lose money for at leat 2 years.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@qps has the cheapest license, but on internal ip use only

Thanked by 1qps
  • tommytommy Member

FREE WHMCS FREE WHMCS for real? what's your company name

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • @tommy said:
    FREE WHMCS FREE WHMCS for real? what's your company name

freewhmcshosting.com

Thanked by 1tommy
  • I would recommend going with @Onrahost as I have my whmcs there on a vps for $12 a month and would you believe it is a unbranded license for that price.

• Hostus has WHMCS for $9 as an addon to any of their products.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

@timnboys said:
    I would recommend going with Onrahost as I have my whmcs there on a vps for $12 a month and would you believe it is a unbranded license for that price.

Unbranded?? Really??

• @BlazingServers said:
    Unbranded?? Really??

yes it says unbranded on my whmcs license from onrahost.
    I got them to include the whmcs license with the vps for $12/month

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

@timnboys said:
    yes it says unbranded on my whmcs license from onrahost. I got them to include the whmcs license with the vps for $12/month

You 'got them'?

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2016

@BlazingServers said:
    You 'got them'?

yes you can pay $5/month for the unbranded monthly license as I have to say that is cheaper than whmcs directly or you can just use the branded whmcs license they give you as well as I just asked for a custom plan on their livechat for vps with only whmcs on it as I don't need it for anything but whmcs and they gave me the branded license for free included. but you can get the whmcs license unbranded for $5/month extra which I have to say is way cheaper then whmcs's directly priced at $18 a month.
    which for my custom vps plan with whmcs unbranded upgrade comes out to $17/month total.
    if I keep just using the free included branded whmcs license it is only $12 a month which I do use because I see no need for unbranded.
    note though I use blesta now though since the onrahost whmcs is just there for just being there I guess as I still have to do some other things with it as it is mostly used now as a dev whmcs since well I don't use it for production or customers anymore blesta is now used for that.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

fucking peasant! WHMCS is not McNuggets