Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Germany VPS/dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Germany VPS/dedicated server

For the VPS I need at least 1GB RAM.

Comments

• niclasonlineniclasonline Member
    edited March 2016

Good provider, had a openvz-server with tun/tap hosted a year long there (canceled because of no more need): look @harisp

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77183/winter-sale-offers-starting-at-15-year-for-512mb-100gb-kvm-21-y-4gb-ssd-vps-7-m-usa-eu#latest

Thanked by 1harisp
  • bersybersy Member
    edited March 2016

ArubaCloud €1 per month, they also have a free trial, the VPS is VMware based on top of that.

• You can check us out: http://nodeblade.com

• @bersy said:
    ArubaCloud €1 per month, they also have a free trial, the VPS is VMware based on top of that.

I tried them already, they are the cheapest for sure but their IP is mess up when you order Germany vps they give you Italy vps. And when you tell them that they response is the data center is in Germany....

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2016

oldbury said: when you order Germany vps they give you Italy vps.

Not correct. VPS is physically in Germany, even if the IP is from Italy.

oldbury said: And when you tell them that they response is the data center is in Germany....

Which is true.

If you want a cheap and reliable alternative: https://www.ultravps.eu/

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited March 2016

oldbury said: I tried them already, they are the cheapest for sure but their IP is mess up when you order Germany vps they give you Italy vps. And when you tell them that they response is the data center is in Germany....>

So do you need a Germany VPS or Germany IP…

Take a look at ZXPlay's 1Gb DE KVM offer too.

Thanked by 2Junkless sandro
  • Unlikely to be the cheapest, but I'd recommend Hetzner's CX10.

Yip, I'm shilling for Hetzner! :-)

• LeapNikhilLeapNikhil Member, Host Rep

You can check our plans here :- http://www.whynotavps.com/vpsplans.html

Just initiate live chat for more details. Use coupon code :- LS500 to avail $8.33 / Rs 500 off for the 1st month.

• @bersy said:

I like those prices. Is the host reliable?

• bersybersy Member

sandro said: I like those prices. Is the host reliable?

I think so.

• BochiBochi Member

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    Unlikely to be the cheapest, but I'd recommend Hetzner's CX10.

Any more detailed information on those? CPU, rough disk speed?
    Currently got some services in production on an old VX6 which works pretty good,
    would be nice to know if an switch is worth the trouble.

• @niclasonline said:
    Good provider, had a openvz-server with tun/tap hosted a year long there (canceled because of no more need): look harisp

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77183/winter-sale-offers-starting-at-15-year-for-512mb-100gb-kvm-21-y-4gb-ssd-vps-7-m-usa-eu#latest

+1 for this provider, willing to do custom offers if you ever have special needs.

Would recommend if you're looking for a decent host in Germany, tried to do a speed test before and it hit about ~95mbps up/down on a 100mbps port plan.

Thanked by 1harisp
  • Check colorhost.de

• @Bochi, unfortunately, no benchmarks since I retired my last active CX a short while ago. I see ServerBear doesn't have benchmarks for the new CX range either.

Compared to the VX6, the CX10 is roughly 3 euro cheaper and comes with a gigabit port (compared to 100MBit on the VX6).

Unless the price savings is worth it to you, I'd advise you to simply leave production alone. Less worries and trouble that way.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • @oldbury said:

Any Arubacloud german VPS is located in Germany.

• +1 for Aruba Cloud , its a bit combuersome to handle their panel , but it works..

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Bochi said:

I posted some benchmarks at LET somewhere... just too lazy to search for. maybe it was a CX20 , just do a search ;-)

or order and try for yourself, afaik you get the same 14 day trial period like with all of their offers, so if you cancel within first 14 days, you don't need to pay for it.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • FalzoFalzo Member

afair webtropia is a brand of myloc, both of which names have a long but not always advocating history in germany.

I did not had any service with them and won't consider them, but that maybe just me.

It does look like they use virtuozzo or probably some other ovz-alike, for which I would think 7,99 € p.m. is far too much money.

Make sure you understand the meaning of contract terms and cancellation periods you choose (if you are not used to those practices around here ;-))

• BochiBochi Member

Wasn't tagged, so I hope it's fine if I put in my two cents:
    A friend of mine is using some dedicated servers to host his clients their since years and is pretty happy as far as I know.

• @oldbury said:

I have no experience with webtropia

• @oldbury said:
    Guys what do you think about Webtropia?
    niclasonline Falzo Mridul Geekoine itgods theroyalstudent BeardyUnixGuy bersy

I have not used webtropia.
    providerservice.com is another decent provider in Germany.

• @oldbury, I've seen enough bad reviews on Webtropia to rather stay away. Considering their prices, I can easily imagine that support is as bad as I've read.

• @Bochi said:
    Wasn't tagged, so I hope it's fine if I put in my two cents:
    A friend of mine is using some dedicated servers to host his clients their since years and is pretty happy as far as I know.

Didn't see you there, sorry for not tagging you. Thank for the response.

@Mridul said:
    providerservice.com is another decent provider in Germany.

They are not cheap. Thanks anyway

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    oldbury, I've seen enough bad reviews on Webtropia to rather stay away. Considering their prices, I can easily imagine that support is as bad as I've read.

That's what I heard.