Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KFM VPS in EU with WORKING anti-ddos and temporary managed support and migration
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KFM VPS in EU with WORKING anti-ddos and temporary managed support and migration

Managed support who knows all about scripts & security & DDOS is important.

for the rest i need the server to be in europe with the following specifications:
1500mb+ ram.
1 or 2 cpu cores is fine.
temporary managed support that will help migration of my current kfm vps (11gb) and will make sure that my website and teamspeak server will not go down.
30gb space.
2tb bandwidth.
clear in cost how much it is for more space or bandwidth should i need a upgrade in tier/package.
Port of more then 100Mb/s. (because teamspeak and website usage together can sometimes peak)
Price: ~15 dollar per month, can temporarily pay more for managed support.

Condition: Money back should you not be able to protect my site versus attacks.

Comments

• MunMun Member

Your codition is bull shit. If someone really wants you down, their is a way to do it .

• its actually just 1 guy....What he purchased or used i dont know. i already just moved server with anti-ddos but its not sufficient. im done with moving, spending more money and this shit...i just want to run a guild website and teamspeak.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I don't think anyone will spend hours on you for 15 USD. Good luck though.

Thanked by 1Profforg
  • I've gived you the best possible offer. You should put some advertisements on your website or ask your users for donations, to be able to afford protected solution.
    You clearly don't understand, that in case of DDoS attack 2 cpu cores and 1500 mb RAM will not work. You need much more to be able to handle layer 7 attacks. As an obvious check, visit your website and tap F5, wait for 30 seconds and untap, there are around 100% chance that your website will be down. With a protected solution, your website will be up in this case.

I'll just repeat my offer with clear prices as you gived more info. 1) Website hosting with guaranteed protection and refund in case of fail - $30 per month estimately according to your hard drive usage. I need URL of your website to take exact number. 2) TeamSpeak hosting - protection of TeamSpeak servers is rather hard task. I can try to assist in managing it, but without any guarantees. Hosting for TeamSpeak will cost you around $5 for each 10 slots.

Thanked by 1borgqueenx
  • BuyVM are the guys for this. You should host the website, TS and any game servers all on separate VPS's, even at separate providers!

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@borgqueenx said:
    Managed support who knows all about scripts & security & DDOS is important.

for the rest i need the server to be in europe with the following specifications:
    1500mb+ ram.
    1 or 2 cpu cores is fine.
    temporary managed support that will help migration of my current kfm vps (11gb) and will make sure that my website and teamspeak server will not go down.
    30gb space.
    2tb bandwidth.
    clear in cost how much it is for more space or bandwidth should i need a upgrade in tier/package.
    Port of more then 100Mb/s. (because teamspeak and website usage together can sometimes peak)
    Price: ~15 dollar per month, can temporarily pay more for managed support.

Condition: Money back should you not be able to protect my site versus attacks.

Hello there,

Please hit me up to andrei at hetnix.ro and I'll provide you with this first month 100% free (available only in Europe).

Thank you.

Thanked by 1racksx
  • i already have teamspeak running, as a NPL. wich is also the reason i cannot ask for donations or put up ads. 30 dollar a month is a bit steep unfortunatly.

Profforg said: offer with clear prices as you gived more info. 1) Website hosting with guaranteed protection and refund in case of fail - $30 per month estimately according to your hard drive usage. I need URL of your website to take exact numb

• what happened to your cheap managed vps?

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

We would not be able to provide a whole VPS migration from a remote host, but we can provide semi-management and provide the DDoS protection you are looking for.

We would not setup TS for you.

Please do check out plans in Budapest, Hungary: https://www.xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?gid=17

• May be RamNode in NL ?

• Give it a try to AndreiX from hetnix, great support, and is free your first month.

• @racksx said:
    Give it a try to AndreiX from hetnix, great support, and is free your first month.

Whenever I see your name, I think 'rack sex'. It's just disturbing.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited March 2016

@VPSensational said:
    Whenever I see your name, I think 'rack sex'. It's just disturbing.

The first thing we always think is SEX :) ,i should have it changed later this year, when the .com website will be ready.