Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CS5.5 Flash Professional Help.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CS5.5 Flash Professional Help.

eastoncheastonch Member
edited February 2013 in General

Hey,

For one of my units at college I need to make a 2D Animation project with sound, I'm completely new to Flash (the sfotware which we'll be using) and I was hoping soebody had a really nice webinar or PDF book for me to read / flick through for me to understand the basics, I'd rather get some background knowledge for the future rather than learning the old MX Methods that the tutor will be teaching us.

I've looked into some youtube vids, and also looking at the likes of 'for dummies' but they give off that cliche feeling, ideally, I'm looking for somebody here who's had a similar unit, or similar experience and has something they can offer, as an assistance.

Upon searching youtube for Unit 37 - 2D Animation I see the sort of projects I need to make, and the quality needed isnt major, and all I'm aiming for is above average production value, rather than above and beyond Professional. It's not something I'd want to spend half my time left at college finishing.

Thanks in advance for any tutorials / tools etc.

-Chris.

P.S -- I remember a while ago, watching Notch code with Eclipse, and for some of his sounds he used this little application that made loops of 'royalty free' sounds and beeps, really easy to use, since then, I've lost that file and I'm trying to get it back, if not, a similar one. If anybody can suggest that, I'll be your best friend ;)!