Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% Discount on SSD Cached VPS Hosting, Start only from $5.22/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% Discount on SSD Cached VPS Hosting, Start only from $5.22/Month

razibahsanrazibahsan Member
edited March 2016 in Offers

The CyberDeveloperBD OpenVZ SSD Cached VPS Servers are powered by the latest Intel Hardware including extremely fast SSD Drives with Enterprise Raid protected storage for high performance. Each OpenVZ SSD Cached VPS includes our advanced features for instant upgrades, DDOS protection, 160Gbps network and 24/7 Support.

Join us now and get 50% OFF our regular prices and keep the low price forever using the promotional code H6ASW7D50

Our Linux SSD Cached Based VPS hosting plans are Self Managed and created to suit all customer needs:

1 Core CPU
1 GB RAM
100 GB DISKSPACE
3000 GB Bandwidth
Free 2 Dedicated IP's (IPv4)
Free DDOS Protection (Up to 250Mbps/ 250K PPS)
1 Gbps Port Speed

Price: $5.22/Month (Regular Price: $10.45/Month)
USA ( LOS ANGELES) LOCATION ORDER LINK: ORDER NOW!!

With all our VPS hosting plans you can select your desired Linux OS by our wide list of OS templates (both 32bit and 64bit versions): CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, Elastix, OpenSUSE, Arch-Linux and Scientific Linux

All of our plans come with:

100% Uptime Facilities
OpenVZ virtualization
24/7 Friendly Support
160Gbps Global Network
Free Inbound Bandwidth
Free Advanced DDOS Protection
Advanced Routing Platform
Free IPv4 and IPv6 Included
Full Root Access
Unlimited reboot
Modern control panel
You can setup your rDNS from your control panel
You can reinstall your vps/OS from your control panel

For more details open a support ticket or mail us: [email protected]
You Can Directly call us on: +8801720410850

Our Website: Cyber Developer BD

Our Facebook Page | Our Google Plus Page

Comments

• @razibahsan Looking Glass Link Please

• OpenVZ Visualization? How do you visualize it?

Thanked by 2AbuRayhan sayem314
  • msg7086 said: OpenVZ Visualization? How do you visualize it?

Also have you chekced his DDoS protection, i think it can mitigate Layer 7 attacks easily ;)

• RizRiz Member

Reselling HVH IIRC.

• @AbuRayhan said:
    mitigate Layer 7 attacks easily

How hard is it?

server { listen 80 default; return 418; }

• @msg7086 said:
    OpenVZ Visualization? How do you visualize it?

:P sorry, it's spelling mistake. :D

@AbuRayhan said:
    Also have you chekced his DDoS protection, i think it can mitigate Layer 7 attacks easily ;)

This is free DDoS Protection offer with our every vps package. If you think this is not enough, you can buy advanced DDoS Protection.

@Riz said:
    Reselling HVH IIRC.

Why do you think that?

• RizRiz Member

Are you not reselling HVH? Please provide a test IP.

In a post you made prior, I called you out on copying and pasting a HVH offer. The only difference was you marked it up $14, and claimed it was a "2 core E3 dedicated". Feel free to read it here -
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1538177/#Comment_1538177

• @Riz said:
    Are you not reselling HVH? Please provide a test IP.

In a post you made prior, I called you out on copying and pasting a HVH offer. The only difference was you marked it up $14, and claimed it was a "2 core E3 dedicated". Feel free to read it here -
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1538177/#Comment_1538177

Yes, I offered that from HVH. And that was a mistake. So you decided every service I am reselling from HVH?

• RizRiz Member

I made an assumption, yes.

You still have not answered the question.. Are you not reselling HVH? Please provide a test IP.

• AbuRayhanAbuRayhan Member
    edited March 2016

Riz said: Are you not reselling HVH?

Why don't you check his website's IP address, he do resell HVH ... there is nothing to know more ..

• razibahsan said: So you decided every service I am reselling from HVH?

I don't think he decied, he just thought :) .... @Riz have you decied for him from where he should resell ?

• @Riz said:
    I made an assumption, yes.

You still have not answered the question.. Are you not reselling HVH? Please provide a test IP.

No, I do not resale HVH VPS. You can compare our packages and their packages.
    Just for dedicated server, some times I resale their server (for low price) as well as some other company's server.
    And I think this is not Crime. Do you think?
    I don't think there is any possibility that you buy vps from us. So I am not bound to provide you my test IP.
    You are just here for make criticism from new comer.
    Sorry for that type of my comments.

• RizRiz Member
    edited March 2016

@razibahsan said:

It is not a crime at all. I am not here for 'make criticism'.

You didn't even know what you were selling in the previous thread, I am providing a heads up to anyone interested.

You're right. I don't intend on purchasing and neither should anyone else. I was the second one to ask for more information about your network which is clearly something you can't provide.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • @Riz check it out too ... you will be surprised .... i don't know since when NYC started being good location for Asia :O .. may be CC & HVH did something magical for him ;)

Thanked by 2Riz namhuy
  • RizRiz Member

Thanks for supporting my claim @AbuRayhan -- this goes directly with why I am concerned. Misleading customers.

Thanked by 1AbuRayhan
  • I don't think the provider know what his selling.